Why Must You Constantly Torture Me with Your Beautiful Heads of Hair and NO FOTKI?

bellebebe

I'm tired of seeing such gorgeous heads of hair and no fotki. At least give me a link to where I can admire the hair from a distance. lol
I'd like to be fotki friends with everyone in here, that way I can see how everyone's doing. I love seeing progress.

Je Ne Sais Quoi

Re: Why Must You Constantly Torture Me with Your Beautiful Heads of Hair and NO FOTKI

:lol: :lol: Y'all open up some fotki's stat!!! :giggle:

bellebebe

Re: Why Must You Constantly Torture Me with Your Beautiful Heads of Hair and NO FOTKI

:lol: :lol: Y'all open up some fotki's stat!!! :giggle:

lol thank you. You actually understand. Although most of the ladies on this site have fotkis but you know you always notice the ones that don't. For some reason, I always want to see their hair progress. I guess I'm just human.

bahamababe242

:laugh: must we BEG?!!!! fotki links please !

Trini_Chutney

Peeing in my shower

I feel you! First I look at the siggy no link, then I'm like ok lemme check the profile. STILL. NO. LANK!:hardslap::fistshake::meditate:

ConstantlyDynamic

so true!! i hate when that happens. or when people delete their fotki's. there were so many gorgeous heads of hair that i wanted to follow so i went to their fotki's and bam! the fotki's were deleted/had 0 photos in every folder.

LushLox

A lot of women on here are quite private, I suppose it can be quite frustrating but there are still a good number of lush haired ladies who have got fotkis and youtube accounts.

AlliCat

I stopped using fotki after I heard it put viruses/spyware on many people's computers. So now I just use the LHCF albums :yep: