QUEEN_T I Hope You Don't Mind...

queen_t

Co-signing with you ladies. Where can the Nourishing Face Wash, the souffle, and their moisturizer be purchased? Currently, I am using hydroquione(sp) for hyperpigmentation and it seems to be working. But once I apply anything to my face(moisturizer or spf) my face looks horrible.

Hey tishee, ULTA carries the products (if there's one near you), as well as drugstore.com, and the company site: http://www.neotericcosmetics.com/alpha-hydrox ;).

There are some great reviews on it here too, glad the search is workin again!! :)

Last edited:

queen_t

thanks sweetie :kiss2::blowkiss:. I have a coupon for ulta that I can use for this.

Girl yes, I'm in their rewards program, so I got my free full-size Kenra MC last week and I used that $3.50 coupon for the Alpha Hydrox!! I was soo happy. :grin:

GodsGrace

Luscious head of hair that Queen_T has, I HAD to go over to stalk, and I wasn't disappointed. Now let me go back and collect my bibs from off the floor...........:look:

And also, thanks for sharing the info on your facial products:yep:

prtybrwnis

Queen T, I just stumbled across your page last night after seeing your profile pic in a post you replied to in the career section. I looked at your Fotki and I was like dang! She is my hair idol! There are lots of ladies whose Fotkis are wonderful but we are different in hair textures, but my texture is very similar to yours. So, I am glad to be able to pick up some tips.

I just started a new skincare regimen, but if it doesn't pan out then I will be trying the alpha hydrox products you suggested. Your skin is flawless. Do you have tutorials on makeup as well? I like the way you do your makeup. Well, thanks again.

queen_t

Queen T, I just stumbled across your page last night after seeing your profile pic in a post you replied to in the career section. I looked at your Fotki and I was like dang! She is my hair idol! There are lots of ladies whose Fotkis are wonderful but we are different in hair textures, but my texture is very similar to yours. So, I am glad to be able to pick up some tips.

I just started a new skincare regimen, but if it doesn't pan out then I will be trying the alpha hydrox products you suggested. Your skin is flawless. Do you have tutorials on makeup as well? I like the way you do your makeup. Well, thanks again.

Hey!! Thanks for the shoutout prtybrwnis :bighug:. I'm glad you enjoyed the pics. I've been meaning to update :shhh:.

I just relaxed yesterday (after 14wks) and I've reached a lil below brastrap!! :drunk:

I don't have any tuts on makeup. I usually just watch the youtubers (and lurk specktra..shhh) then wing it, but I'd be more than happy to answer any Q's you have.

P.S. I'll post some new pics in abt 2wk, I just hate freshly relaxed hair!!! ;)