Look At That Hair!!!

XXXtacy

scoobygirl said:
She has some extraordinary hair. I just love the thickness she has with that length.

Yes!!

Thick Long and healthy hair. I have to up my game on my haircare regime.

Her hair is a great hair goal to have.

Trini"T"

felicia said:
isn't she a member her? i remember seeing some of those photos in someone's avator.
:lol: Nah I think you are mixing her up with Supergirl.

This woman's hair is bananas. I'm glad she said that she regularly trims because I sure see the benefits. I was thinking about giving up trims but her hair reminded me why I started in the first place...to maintain thickness!

Jewell

I saw her pic on BHM yesterday for the first time ever and went to her album. She has AWESOME hair!!! I really like the fact that she has a low manipulation routine. Thanks for posting her regimen. :) Trims really do help with thickness.

felicia

iiBlackBarbieii said:
:lol: Nah I think you are mixing her up with Supergirl.

This woman's hair is bananas. I'm glad she said that she regularly trims because I sure see the benefits. I was thinking about giving up trims but her hair reminded me why I started in the first place...to maintain thickness!

no, i remember the other photos. she is or used to be a member here. i think her username here was similar to the one she uses there.

Mestiza

OMG! Her hair is GORGEOUS!!!

zzirvingj

Lucia said:
Thanks for posting her regime, it's pretty simple and she doesn't use blowdryers just steam ceramic flat iron every 2-3 weeks, maxiglide is pretty much the same thing I think.

Is it? Somebody please confirm so I know if I should go get me one! ;)

MizAvalon

DahomeyAhosi said:
She has amazing hair. I can only think of a couple of heads that rival that!

I agree. I've only seen a handful of heads that are in this league. Absolutely STUNNING.:eek:

If anyone finds out the name of her steam iron, PLEASE POST IT!!

lala

Her hair is beautiful, I think I'm gonna try airdrying after seeing her results...

Candy_C

Her hair is very inspirational. her hair texture is identical to mine, and i'm so glad she is relaxed...only because i'm relaxed and now i see that that length is highly possible.

Some part of her regime i really agree with. esp the clipping the broken, or split parts off often - i also do that, it really helps with the no trimming thing i got going on.

also, pre-shampoo-ing..VERY IMPORTANT!

and not adding anything to the scalp.

the only thing i couldn't do is the heat thing, cos i just hate flat irons my hair prefers blowdryers on rare occasions, and not washing often would be detrimental to my hair as it become stick like after a while.

otherwise - greaaat info!

VinDieselsWifey

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HER HAIR IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S SO THICK AND LONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I NOW HAVE HAIR ENVY!!!!!!!!