Look At That Hair!!!

Isis

As I already mentioned, her hair is so beautiful! :love: Just adding that I really like her braidout made with just one braid!:)

tffy2004

I love love love her hair I have her saved as a friend. I know her from BHM and we email each other from time to time. I want to be just like her when I grow up!!

Yellowflowers

Wow! I love seeing a black woman with hair like this. In spite of perms and hot irons she still has some slamming hair.

Last edited:

nomoweavesfome

I'm sayin tho - it would take me til 2013 to get my hair that long if that. And a lot of $$$$ on MSM, Biotin, Mn and MTG. lol

that's what I call LONG hair. That's a blessing.

punchinella

felicia said:
no, i remember the other photos. she is or used to be a member here. i think her username here was similar to the one she uses there.

Her pic was in another thread about WL hair a few months back.

J

JenniferMD

LOL! All this time I thought she was a member over here. :lol: I've been stalking her albums for a minute now.

Qetesh

she is one of my hair idols.

that is jus insane, i would like to jus grow my hair out that long to prove to myself that i can, its amazing and she relaxes it. i am too scared to relax mine tho

Natakue

i coulda sworn she was a member here too! :lachen: but even as a natural, i'm still inspired by her hair. her regimen is so simple and it works! beauteous!

Last edited:

pet

I like her regimen! I like the fact that she clips her ends every time she washes. I've tried to stretch trims, but it doesn't seem like it is working for me. Plus I like blunt cuts anyway, so I will be clipping my ends every time I wash. I also liked that she washes her hair every 2-3 weeks, which is what I do.

buttaflye03

Thanks for bumping this. I've known her in the past as sassyfemale from an old hair group on yahoo. I know that hair anywhere! Beautiful!:)

BSweet

yes its great..i think i might go back to washing every two weeks also..or maybe poo once a week and co wash the other...i'll c