QUEEN_T I Hope You Don't Mind...

Sazzy4Evr

BUT I'm putting you ON BLAST!

I just finished stalking your fotki for like an hour...and I have to tell the others that your hair is absolutely GORGEOUS! I love her styles, her buns, her hair color, and her hair is just so healthy. She rollersets really well and she has now convinced me to buy some Curlformers.

And she is absolutely STUNNING in each picture. (Queen_t do you have any skin care secrets because your skin is flawless)

Nonie

OMG, I'm so glad you posted this and not me. :giggle: I have wanted to put her on the blast for the longest time on everything you mention, and more, but was afraid she'd kick my butt if I dared. You're a braver soul than I. :lol:

Queen_T, I was good girl and resisted the urge. :angel:

queen_t

AHHHHHH!! I turn my back for 2 seconds...:lol: :love2:.

:thankyou:

You guys sure know how to make a girl feel special!! :blowkiss:

As for my skin, I've been using Alpha Hydrox products since last November, and it's done wonders!! Cystic acne and hyperpigmentation used to be a huge problem and the products turned everything around, no lie. I use the Nourishing Face Wash, the souffle, and their moisturizer.

You ladies are all beautiful, thank you!!!!!!!!! :blush3:

~~HoneyComb~~

BUT I'm putting you ON BLAST!

I just finished stalking your fotki for like an hour...and I have to tell the others that your hair is absolutely GORGEOUS! I love her styles, her buns, her hair color, and her hair is just so healthy. She rollersets really well and she has now convinced me to buy some Curlformers.

And she is absolutely STUNNING in each picture. (Queen_t do you have any skin care secrets because your skin is flawless)[/quote]

She is a true beauty with gorgeous hair!!!

Channie

Another co sign here!

I had her saved as a friend on my fotki so I could stal..ahem visit her fotki on the regular.

I had to remove her because she'd tempt me to relax & color in a HEARTBEAT!!

SIMPLY GORGEOUS!!!:drool:

SoOoNY

I LOVE her hair... i have am always up in her fotki... we have similar hair types and I started using Castor oil in my Emergencia (which i have been using for a while now) and my hair has started thickening up. She has beautiful wash and sets and wash and Go's....She is my inspiration....

Beautiful hair Queen T

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
Add me to the list of admirers! I am always drooling over her hair in her avatar. It is so healthy. :yep:

Christa438

isnt that bun in her sig amazing?

Yes I actually pause for a few seconds when Im scrolling down and I come across her siggy-- reminds me of the way that people who have military training stop what they're doing and face a flag being raised or even salute when they are out and about. :lachen:

That bun and that hair is gorgeous!

queen_t

Yes I actually pause for a few seconds when Im scrolling down and I come across her siggy-- reminds me of the way that people who have military training stop what they're doing and face a flag being raised or even salute when they are out and about. :lachen:

That bun and that hair is gorgeous!

:lachen::lachen::lachen:Christa, ur crazy girl. LOL!

mrshicks2002

ITA with everyone. I am always in here fotki looking for new updates as well. I love her healthy hair, and the color is just gorgeous!

morehairplease

Co-signing with you ladies. Where can the Nourishing Face Wash, the souffle, and their moisturizer be purchased? Currently, I am using hydroquione(sp) for hyperpigmentation and it seems to be working. But once I apply anything to my face(moisturizer or spf) my face looks horrible.