Hairfinity Challenge ~January - June 2011

When do you take your Hairfinity Vitamins?

• Morning

Votes: 13 35.1%
  • Evening

Votes: 18 48.6%
  • Whenever I remember

Votes: 6 16.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sanity

Cosmetologist
I know I am late!! I just recieved my 2 mth supply of Hairfinity last night.. I will post results in 2 months!!

hola_lo2002

Waiting on my new order to come in! It's weird though.... I ran out of vitamins 2 weeks ago but i'm noticing even more growth now... Maybe it's the weather ;)

morehairplease

Ladies are there any current codes available for the hairfinity vitamins?

Thanks in advance for your response,
tishee

Last edited:

hola_lo2002

Checking in for the whole week!! I know it's out of subject, but is someone using Philosophy skin care products??? I'm interested in purchasing the oxygen peel

bebezazueta

My cousin said she got 1 inch her first month taking hairfinity!

Anyone else got results like this?

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

A856

my auto-ship got cancelled for whatever reason. I received an email for a free bottle if I start up my auto-ship. Done deal!!!!

I'll start back up everyday on Monday!

*off to take pills for today*

Nubenap22

I hope theres going to be a new challenge soon!!
I've been using this one and off for a minute now...but currently steadily about a month and I'm going to order the monthly delivery!!

bluediamond0829

Did anyone have breakouts from taking these? I really want to take them because of the great amount of growth that Ive seen people get from them. But noticed that I am prone to breaking out.

Has anyone tried the Dermara skin products or any of the hair products?

Also I saw now Rachel Swire(she owns Salon Cabelo and has beautiful hair, she also has a yt channel) is promoting the products to her clients.

Aggie

I think I am going to start taking these again next year but for much longer than the 2 months I took them last year - 6 months seems just about right for a start. I will wait for the next coupon code before I purchase again though:grin:.

Aggie

Did anyone have breakouts from taking these? I really want to take them because of the great amount of growth that Ive seen people get from them. But noticed that I am prone to breaking out.

Has anyone tried the Dermara skin products or any of the hair products?

Also I saw now Rachel Swire(she owns Salon Cabelo and has beautiful hair, she also has a yt channel) is promoting the products to her clients.

I did not have any breakouts from them since I took them with a b-complex vitamin. This seems to ward off the zits along with lots of water intake.

Kerryann

i ordered their black friday package with the mederma so i will let you know how great it is it also comes with the skin pills so lets see

LaBelleLL

Hi Ladies, I just received my very first two bottles of Hairfinity. How are you ladies taking them? I see they recommend 2 capsules a day. Are ladies taking both at once or through the day (morning and night)? Have any of you noticed any breakouts?

I really hope someone starts this challenge for Jan 2012 - June 2012. If so, i'm totally in. I missed this one! :-/

Aggie

My skin is virtually flawless so I had no interest in the Mederma line at all. Now if that special had been 6 months of the Hairfinity vitamins, I would have gladly jumped on board.