Hairfinity Challenge ~January - June 2011

When do you take your Hairfinity Vitamins?

• Morning

Votes: 13 35.1%
  • Evening

Votes: 18 48.6%
  • Whenever I remember

Votes: 6 16.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

newnyer

slacking again...but my nails are growing in so strong right now and i'm thinking it's still the pills working through my system. Will be back on the grind starting tomorrow. I'll need to re-order soon though...

sarathu

Ok Ladies I think I have decided to sell my vitamins I will just take Biotin which is basically pretty much what these vitamins are made of and not pay so much just to get acne...

so if ur interested I have a full unopened bottle and a bottle with 38 capsules left (so 19 days) and I will sell them for $31.20 - I will pay for shipping...PM if interested.

I wanted to post here before posting in the exchange forum...

SimplyBlessed
I will take them if no ones claimed them!!!

hola_lo2002

Quick question, isn't taking just plain ole Biotin the same thaing as taking the Hairfinity pills?

For me, it didn't give me the same result in the same amount of time. Biotin only didn't give me as much growth in so little time compared to hairfinity. If you look a the ingredients found in hair vitamins in general, they pretty much have all the same things in pretty much the same percentage, but they don't give the same result inspite of that. I think the difference is in the preparation of each ingredients contained in the hair vitamin and the amount that's absorbed by the body.

Try biotin alone and see if it gives you the same result as Hairfinity. If so, than stick with it and don't forget to tell us the brand lol :)

newnyer

Hey ladies! Could someone PM me the newest discount code??? I've been out for awhile now--this time I'll reorder for a 4 month supply.

As for any updates...My first 2 months of taking the pills I saw great results. I received a little less than 2 inches of NG and my nails are the strongest i've ever seen them. As for my skin-eh, no huge difference unless I didn't drink enough water (breakout city!). Since running out I have gotten a new relaxer and have not taken any pills since, but noticed the difference/reduction in my hair & nail growth rate as compared to when I was on the pills. I'm not sure if I even have .5 inch of NG yet. That's all the evidence I needed! I'm off to order more!

hola_lo2002

coupon code for june: 374587. Expires 6/5/2011 ... don't know if it's too late for you :( Hop u see this message today...

EbonynIvory

so I'm not in the challenge but I started taking these vitamins and boy oh boy do I have the worst breakout!! :(

I had the worst breakout no matter how much water I drank. I may try one more time and see if the breakouts happen again. If so, I will be selling off my unopened bottles (I'm on automatic delivery) and just go the slow grow route.:sad: