Hairfinity Challenge ~January - June 2011

When do you take your Hairfinity Vitamins?

• Morning

Votes: 13 35.1%
  • Evening

Votes: 18 48.6%
  • Whenever I remember

Votes: 6 16.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mellymel05

Hi Ladies, I just received my very first two bottles of Hairfinity. How are you ladies taking them? I see they recommend 2 capsules a day. Are ladies taking both at once or through the day (morning and night)? Have any of you noticed any breakouts?

I really hope someone starts this challenge for Jan 2012 - June 2012. If so, i'm totally in. I missed this one! :-/

It depends on how well u remember to take pills, lol. If you can remember 2x a day them split them up. If you cant, then pick morning or night. I have been taking them for a while and I have not noticed any breakouts.

Aggie

Hi Ladies, I just received my very first two bottles of Hairfinity. How are you ladies taking them? I see they recommend 2 capsules a day. Are ladies taking both at once or through the day (morning and night)? Have any of you noticed any breakouts?

I really hope someone starts this challenge for Jan 2012 - June 2012. If so, i'm totally in. I missed this one! :-/

LaBelleLL, you and me both for 2012, but if you haven't yet, you know you can join the 6 month vitamin challenge and it will be extended until the end of next year as well. I need these challenges to keep me on top of my game. I am so terrible at taking my vitamins without some fire under my butt:lol:.

A856

HappilyLiberal the only discount I saw was for free shipping with the 6month supply.

*checking in for my daily dose. I was very consistant last week up until the weekend, gonna try again this week!

Aggie

Are there any current discount codes? I think am going to order a 6-month supply so I don't have to pay shipping.

HappilyLiberal, I haven't gotten any new codes from them yet, but I will post it in here when I do because I want to get the 6 month Hairfinity deal with free shipping as well and if I can save an additional 10%, I can wait for it. the way I see it, that's almost $30 in savings for me with the discount code.

Aggie

Save 10% Code: 10today

expires 12/04/2011

Oooh girl HarySituation, I was just about to put the discount code in here. In fact, I already purchased my 6 month supply with additional savings of free shipping. I won't be starting them until January because I am still finishing off some PhytoSpecific Cap Energy Hair & Nails Vitamins.

HarySituation

@Aggie
I LOVE these vitamins so thought i'd share the wealth. I have gotten awesome growth every since I started taking them "faithfully" at least 5 times a week since January without fail. Stay constant with them and you wont regret it.

Aggie

@Aggie
I LOVE these vitamins so thought i'd share the wealth. I have gotten awesome growth every since I started taking them "faithfully" at least 5 times a week since January without fail. Stay constant with them and you wont regret it.

Thank you so much for the encouragement HarySituation. I will have to do a length check in January, 2012, on the first day of taking HF and again at the end of the 6 months. I will do my best to be consistent with them for sure:yep:. Ntaurally, if they work as well as I hope, I will order another 6 month supply while I'm still on my 5 month bottle.

mssoconfused

So I just ordered my Hairfinity vitamins. I got a 2 month supply. I hope these things work!

2012 Goals: Lose 40 pounds, Hip length hair, luscious healthy ends ;)

Kerryann

My skin is virtually flawless so I had no interest in the Mederma line at all. Now if that special had been 6 months of the Hairfinity vitamins, I would have gladly jumped on board.

Girl im a PJ so i wanted to try the mederma i just couldnt help it:yep::yep::yep:
granted i love drinking my sulphur bitters its great for the skin

my package arrived today so i will start next week when i receive my wig :yep::yep::yep:

hair4romheaven

They dont accept pay pal!! Im pissed. Some one buy for me.& ill pay them via paypal. Lol

Sent from my PC36100 using PC36100

Aggie

Girl im a PJ so i wanted to try the mederma i just couldnt help it:yep::yep::yep:
granted i love drinking my sulphur bitters its great for the skin

my package arrived today so i will start next week when i receive my wig :yep::yep::yep:

I totally understand the pj'ism. I have been there myself for a loooooooong time and I am proud to say that I am somewhat rehabilitated - not fully though:nono: but almost.

I just got my shipping notification this afternoon so I should have them pretty soon myself:yep:.

theNaturalWonders

i have been taking these faithfully for the past 3 months and have seen a major improvement with growth. i take them 2x a day for 5 days and rest on the weekends. i make sure i drink plenty of water every day to avoid potential break outs from the biotin. i am going to continue to take them until 4/2012 to see if i reach my hair goal of APL by then. i will definitely join the 2012 challenge.

LaBelleLL

like kerryann, i am wondering if there will be a challenge in 2012. i know there is a vitamin challenge but I love the idea of a specific hairfinity challenge. i really look forward to starting these on jan 1, 2012!!!!

Kerryann

Im going to order the 6 month supply as a gift to myself and keep this going because i know it works

TracyNicole

I think a challenge is a great idea. I would like to try these vitamins. I have a few questions ladies. Are they difficult to swallow? If so can you open the capsule? Also are there any current discount codes?

Aggie

I think a challenge is a great idea. I would like to try these vitamins. I have a few questions ladies. Are they difficult to swallow? If so can you open the capsule? Also are there any current discount codes?

You missed it so you'll have to wait for the next one. The last one expired on Dec 4th, 2011 but they bring one out every month so keep a look out for it. I caught the 6 month purchase (will be starting them iun Jan, 2012) with free shipping and the discount code. I really loathe paying shipping costs so that's why I chose this option. At least I don't have to worry about shopping for them again until the middle of next year.

Aggie

Good questions. We did not have a lot of feedback through out the challenge. Only a couple of us posted here and there. I thought maybe folks dropped off or stopped taking the vitamin.

Unfortunatley I had only bought 2 bottles last year and was NOT consistent at taking them the second month at all but my next supply is 6 months and I plan to be a lot more consistent with progress pics and everything:yep:.

ScorpioBeauty09

I'm down for a Hairfinity 2012 challenge.:grin: I've been on them since August but plan to be on them until I'm at MBL. The pills aren't that big to me but I know a lot of YouTube reviewers say they are.:ohwell: As for discount codes, I don't think there's a new one. If you sign up for their newsletter you'll get them as they come via e-mail.

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
I would join you ladies if you decide to start a challenge. I have been using them everyday since Aug 15th. I'm shocked @ my self bc I couldn't even take prenatal vit when I was pg bc they would make me sick. These don't make me sick so go figure.

Sent from my Droid using Droid

SilentRuby

^I don't think so because of the MSM. Too bad I didn't think of that before I bought them. I have a perfectly new bottle sitting here that I can't use. I DO think the Nioxin may be okay so I may try those until I stop bf completely.