Finishing up your stash and all of sudden have a change of heart

Lilmama1011

Have anyone been in the challenge of finishing up your stash and in the middle of it say f this stash and throw it out and buy what they really want? My stash not even that big but I'm like two seconds about to say f this stash but I hate to throw money down the drain, some stuff is full to the top. I can imagine the ones that have huge stashes how they feel smh

HanaKuroi

Donate or throw away what you don't want and buy what you do!

It is okay. It is like eating a meal you don't want when you can get something you love to eat.

I can't see any mentions on my IPhone. PM me if it is a must see. Allons y

Ann0804

I like everything in my stash, but I have had 1 or 2 items that I used a few times and just hated so I tossed it or turned it into a shaving cream.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I know 'selling' is a real pain in the behind, but you start listing some things that people might want on the Exchange Forum.

Maybe you could donate some of it for a possible Tax write off.

Early on I had a Ga-Zillion Dominican & Salon Products that I got rid of through Sales.

I sold & swapped quite a bit of stuff until I got exactly where I wanted to be.

pearcey

Yeah.

I am starting to feel that way about the herbal essences. I want to like it so badly.

I love all the pretty colors of corresponding conditioners: the blue for hello hydration, the deep purple for totally twisted, the orangey-yellow for body envy, the high pink for color me happy, the light purple for tousle me softly, the red for long term relationship, the brownish-yellow for honey i am strong, etc. [is memoria a bad thing?, bawahhhh ;-)]

yet, now that my hair is longer they don't really work.

they will go to my sister...

years ago, my sisters would actually wait for me to get sick of a product and toss it their way. LOL. some things always remain the same. :)

MissMusic

I like most of the stuff in my stash, but I hated some of it! I gave away some to my sister, some to my aunt and the rest away at my local International Natural Hair Meetup Day. I thought about throwing it away, but it just seemed incredibly wasteful. So, find a way to give away or sell the stuff you don't want and then once they are no longer in your possession, go buy what you want.

Kindheart

i ve done this when i was pregnant ,I got rid of all the cheap products with not so good ingredients .Right now the situation is looking good ,i m confident i ll be able to use up most of the products in my stash .

havilland

Magical Mythical Princess
Have anyone been in the challenge of finishing up your stash and in the middle of it say f this stash and throw it out and buy what they really want? My stash not even that big but I'm like two seconds about to say f this stash but I hate to throw money down the drain, some stuff is full to the top. I can imagine the ones that have huge stashes how they feel smh

I use stuff as shaving cream

Leave bottles of full products in the shower at the gym....someone can use it and will b glad u left it

Give it to a man you know. Most men could care less what they use. But they will use anything you give them.

Those are my ideas that I haven't seen posted anywhere......

I don't put stuff in my hair that I don't like. I refuse to have a setback

leiah

I gave my last stash to a neighbor with 2 daughters when I moved. She was real happy to have it

Swore I would never let it happen again and here I am with a box of stuff hidden in the cabinet so my husband can't see how much there really is :nono: I'm planning on donating it to this home for teen girls