using up your stash makes hair suffer???

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Great Advice by all the other Ladies! (Really Great Advice). Most of the 'Poos could be used for cleaning Durags/Bonnets, Pillowcases, Combs, Brushes etc.....

1) Swap
2) Exchange Forum
3) Care Packages
4) Try to re-work them back into your Regi (as long as they're not causing damage)
5) Visit "Hate that Product Dump it On Me" (or whatever that thread is called)

I spend alot of time reading up on products before I purchase them. Due to research I 'rarely' have a Miss.

NaturalEnigma

I used to ask myself that same question. I have 3 moisturizers that I don't like. I ended up mixing them together. They made a pretty decent moisturizer when combined lol. I also have a several conditioners I don't like. I usually mix those together too and use them as a prepoo. When I say don't like them I mean it doesn't get my hair as soft or moisturized/strengthed as I would like. They're not detrimental to my hair. I won't reuse products that makes my hair hard, dry, or break.

Mz.MoMo5235

Don't use up something that will set you our back.

I think those use up your stash challenges are for people like me who get stuff that works but has to try the new thing that works just like the old one then before you know it you have 5 poos and 8 cond that are all basically the same lol.

But if you have something in your stash that doesn't work or is bad for your hair health just toss it.

I had a set back during the big skala fad and had like 8 bottles of cond and poo I refused to touch. So I took the bag to work, put all the prods in the girls bathroom with a post it saying "free". They we're gone by my first potty break lol

lamaria211

Don't use up something that will set you our back.

I think those use up your stash challenges are for people like me who get stuff that works but has to try the new thing that works just like the old one then before you know it you have 5 poos and 8 cond that are all basically the same lol.

But if you have something in your stash that doesn't work or is bad for your hair health just toss it.

I had a set back during the big skala fad and had like 8 bottles of cond and poo I refused to touch. So I took the bag to work, put all the prods in the girls bathroom with a post it saying "free". They we're gone by my first potty break lol

That's such a good idea

Lila25

I've bought products in the past that didn't work well for my hair..either have a hair party and give those away or throw them away rather than try and use something that does not work well. The chemicals in each product may not work well with other products, so be careful mixing them.

kellistarr

I used to ask myself that same question. I have 3 moisturizers that I don't like. I ended up mixing them together. They made a pretty decent moisturizer when combined lol. I also have a several conditioners I don't like. I usually mix those together too and use them as a prepoo. When I say don't like them I mean it doesn't get my hair as soft or moisturized/strengthed as I would like. They're not detrimental to my hair. I won't reuse products that makes my hair hard, dry, or break.

I like your ideas!

Mz.MoMo5235

Oh another thing I do is if there is conditioner or poo I don't like at all on my hair I use it to shave with. I'm rarely disappointed with that.

But like my hair grease, pink oil, other random stuff I don't/can't use and can't find a substitute use for I just give away.

I'm not illiterate. It's my phones auto correct