Oct. 28,29,30...What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans?

Taking down my braids at this moment! So excited for my scalp to get a breath of fresh air. :)

Did a last minute henna gloss under the dryer. DCing again. My hair feels kinda tangly. It felt great as I rinsed out the first DC before applying henna so if it isn't better in the morning then I'll try my hand at rollersetting in the morning. Or a curlformers set. Depends

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

i'm doing my stuff today. i always end up doing my stuff a day or two earlier than i said i would. i need to stop planning the days.

- Shampoo w/Roux Moisture
- Aphogee 2-Step
- DC for a few hours under plastic with Shea Moisture Deep Treatment Mask
- Rinse with Roux PC Conditioner
- Add leave-ins Garnier Sleek and Shine, got2b Crazy Sleek Hot Smooth Flat Iron & Blow Dry Lotion (I don't use heat, but this smells great and leaves my airdried hair crazy smooth and soft), and a touch of olive oil. My edges get sprayed with Roux 619 leave-in to keep them from frizzing.
- I detangle then just clip it up. I don't tie down my hair when I airdry.
- When it's 95% dry or before I go to bed I cross wrap with big bobby pins that I bend a little to conform to the shape of my head then tie it down with a silk scarf and put on my bonnet.

i'm washing with avalon clarifying shampoo, elucence moisture benefits poo then condition with aphogee 2 min recon, salerm wheat germ, then a leave in of aveda heat protectant and chi silk infusion then roller set

Said good-bye to blonde yesterday...so this weekend will be me trying to get used to being a redhead, lol.

I had no plans cuz i was going to finish celebrating my bday week but since it had to snow in October of all times ill be taking out my senegalese twists oh well

22 weeks post, and this weekend, I'm planning to:
1. Pre-poo with Motions CPR for 45 minutes.
2. Shampoo with Organix Cherry Blossom and Ginseng.
3. Tea Rinse.
4. Deep condition with Joico Moisture Recover and Safflower Oil, hopefully overnight. I really love how this stuff makes my hair feel, but my scalp seems to not like it, so I may cut the DC short.
5. ACV Rinse.
6. Apply GVP Anti-Snap, Chi Silk Infusion, Castor Oil, and Aphogee Green Tea and Keratin Spray.
7. Ponytail rollerset
8. Depending on what the weather does, I may flat iron my roots. If it's gonna rain, I won't bother. :lol:

What I really want to do though is take a bus home and get a relaxer and blowout.

ive been thinking a lot about protein lately. it's been YEARS since ive done a protein treatment. i really should probably start getting those back into my regimen.

On Friday, I:

- prepooed with Motions CPR Protein Treatment
- shampooed with Motions Lavish
- DC'd with Motions Moisture Plus
- sealed with safflower oil and rollerset

For some time now, I have really been neglecting my protein treatments, DC's and trims, and my retention has suffered as a result. So, now I have renewed my commitment to take better care of my hair, with hopes of FINALLY reaching WL by 12/31.

My hair is semi-straight right now (on Thursday, after a good wash, I let it air-dry partially, then put it in flexi rods. The next day I wore it in a flexi-rod-styled bun/ french roll, and now it's partially straight. tonight i'm going to flexi-rod it again (the same way as before, doubled over, instead of diagonally, so it'll get a bit straighter), and keep it movin' until tomorrow night.

Tomorrow: co-wash with VO5, DC with Pantene DC Mask (trying to use it up), mixed with Kenra (using that up, too)

Good plans!!

Pre-poo'd with Pimento Oil, shampoo'd & co washed with Living Proof Restore Poo & conditioner, lite protein treatment with Silcon Mix Proteina de Perla, used Lee Stafford Hair Treatment and DC under steamer with Living Proof conditoner mixed with plum oil (40 minutes). I've had Ovation on my scalp for 60 minutes, have about 30 more to go. Will use Keratease before air drying using Juicy leave in and Aloe Vera spray.

The Living Proof Restore line worked wonders on my hair, you would never know I'm 8 weeks pre relaxer. The Silcon Mix is a great lite protein treatment!!

DC on dry hair with AOWC
Cowashed it out with with CJ Beauticurls Argan & Olive Oil
Applied LIs
Air Dry

Today, I am going to:

- clarify hair
- henna
- detangle wiff suave humectant
- DC with doctored up lekair condish
- twist

Yup :D

I just took my braids out.

Later I am going to wash it with Wen FIG :)
Give it a treatment with one of my many conditioners.

Will blow dry it out and get it set for more braids.

Back