• products are just ok

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • some work better than others

Votes: 24 29.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Browndilocks

Browndisha Brownie Sundae
I really like shea moisture products. I don't use every line, but continue to use the same stuff. I picked up curl enhancing smoothie at a hair show because it was 3 jars for 10. I used it as a leave in for my wet buns and hated it so much. I was looking for it to give me slip. It didn't but I was determined to use it up because I couldn't bear wasting all of it. After a while I realized how much moisture and shine it gave me and I've been hooked ever since. I will not use any curly gel or product without first applying smoothie. My other fave is the Manuka honey mask. It's the perfect consistency and absorbs really well.

PlainJane

I've only tried the manuka masque once as an overnight DC and I had great results when I flat ironed. The smell lingered for a few days so I wouldn't recommend it if you don't like the smell of it.

I didn't even know they had body products so I'll be purchasing some soon.

cutiepiebabygirl

I generally stay away from their products because the fragrances are too strong for me.

I did use the Superfruit Shampoo. I liked it, not a rave or anything. Scent didn't bother me.

I never buy any products during the sales on multiples bc I rarely want more than one thing.

That coconut butter in the tub looks good. I'd look at it on sale or if the price was comparable to typical coconut oil in the cooking aisle (I use that on my body). I have plenty to use up at the moment tho.

I might look at these new products and see what the scents are like. That ginger mint lime one sounds intriguing.

That masque looks intriguing. I'll look for it the next time I'm in Ulta. The Superfruit line was an Ulta exclusive too iirc. At least Ulta always has the 3.50 off coupon for the drugstore side, so the price is always right.

They have it BOGO 50% off, this is when I use my $3.50 coupon and buy it.

IMFOCSD

I've only tried the manuka masque once as an overnight DC and I had great results when I flat ironed. The smell lingered for a few days so I wouldn't recommend it if you don't like the smell of it.

I didn't even know they had body products so I'll be purchasing some soon.
OMG the smell of this DC is way too strong Lol..had me feeling queasy

gorgeoushair

Actually, 35% off is better than buy 1 get 1 %50. In the end, bogo50 is at MOST 25% off.

I know...she asked were there any B1G1 free sales and I replied with sale info. I never buy from B1G1 half off cause that is not a good sale to me. I am not sure why you are telling me this.

krissyhair

I know...she asked were there any B1G1 free sales and I replied with sale info. I never buy from B1G1 half off cause that is not a good sale to me. I am not sure why you are telling me this.
Oh. I was just sharing general sale info. Quoted you because your post shared about the sales. E-talk lost in translation.

Kindheart

I don't think my hair likes Shea or coconut oil . Not sure what it is but their products do nothing for me ,they moisturise for a short period of time make my hair dry but greasy. That shea mask made my hair crunchy dry .
. ,weird.i gave this line so many tries ..

niknakmac

Love some of the SM hair products. Actually the ones I love I pretty much exclusively use on my hair.

I love the:
10 in 1 superfruit DC and shampoo
Castor oil DC and shampoo. This one grew on me, I didn't like it at first but it's now a staple,
Raw Shea Detangler, conditioner, DC and shampoo
Hibiscus curl souffle, I hated this at first but now I really like it after I figured out how to use it for my hair.

I just started using their body washes and I love them too.

AgeinATL

STILL cannot find the Raw Shea and Cupuacu Frizz Defense Line! I have given up and will just check back at the end of the month/check the Walgreens website. I want the mask and maybe interested in the gel for twist outs. For those interested, here are the ingredients (courtesy of CurlygirlJess on Youtube):

Frizz Defense Masque: $11.99
Ingredients: Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Capric/Caprylic Triglycerides, Glycerin (vegetable), Cetyl Alcohol, Setaryl Alcohol, BTMS, Glyceryl Caprylate, Behentrimonium Chloride, Fragrance (essential oil blend), Pistachio seed oil, Passiflora Incarnata Seed Oil, Theobroma Grandiflorum seed butter, Aloe Leaf Juice, Jojoba seed oil, Cetrimonium Chloride, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glyceryl Undecylenate
*Was hoping that the cupuacu butter was higher up the ingredient list...

Frizz Defense Styling Gel Cream: $10.99
Ingredients: Water, Xanthan Gum, Glycerin (vegetable), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Theobroma Grandiflorum seed butter, Passiflora Incarnata Flower extract, Pistachio seed oil,Peppermint leaf extract, Beta Glucan, Alginr Polyquaternium-7, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance (essential oil blend).

ClassyJSP

I Voted: "Products are just okay"

I Love the Bath & Shower Gels out of everything/anything they sell.:love:

I do use the Purification Hair Mask.

I recently tried the JBCO Treatment (and surprisingly like it). Would repurchase it during a good sale.

I have the Superfruit 10n1 Mask and the Manuka Mask which I have not tried.

I also have the Coconut & Hibiscus Mist/Spritz which I have not tried.

Nothing in this Line is something I "just have to have".

Only thing I use now and since you can't buy it in stores (unless you find a random store that carries it) I doubt i'll repurchase anything else.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Only thing I use now and since you can't buy it in stores (unless you find a random store that carries it) I doubt i'll repurchase anything else.
@ClassyJSP
Agreed.:yep: I'm with you on that as far as Hair related products.

I will continue to purchase the Bath & Shower Gels during a decent Sale.