Any naturals using KeraCare products?

leigh.hill

I am trying to use ONE line of products or at least most of the line of products. BeeMine, Komaza, AO, HairVeda, Honey Child, Shea Moisture, Cantu, Soultanicals, and many many many others ($$$$$$$) have been eliminated. Now I am thinking about KeraCare. I love the KeraCare shampoo and I am thinking about buying conditioner, leave-in, and oil. Any naturals have success with Keracare? I understand there is a new "natural" line.

ManeStreet

The Hydrating detangling shampoo (sulphate free) is wonderful. I've been using it for over a year now. It does exactly what the name says.

Also the sulphate free 1st lather shampoo is really good.

I just started using the moisturizing conditioner for colored treated hair is my new staple. I plan on picking up some of their naturals line styling products sometime this month.

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
I love Keracare Humecto conditioner. I haven't used any of the other products in a long time, but if I remember correctly it's all good stuff

leigh.hill

The Hydrating detangling shampoo (sulphate free) is wonderful. I've been using it for over a year now. It does exactly what the name says. Also the sulphate free 1st lather shampoo is really good. I just started using the moisturizing conditioner for colored treated hair is my new staple. I plan on picking up some of their naturals line styling products sometime this month.

I recently went back to the shampoo. Been using it for YEARS nothing compares on relaxed or natural hair. Don't know why I stopped. Will look into the 1st lather. I've seen it but thought it was not needed since I already had a shampoo.

ManeStreet

I recently went back to the shampoo. Been using it for YEARS nothing compares on relaxed or natural hair. Don't know why I stopped. Will look into the 1st lather. I've seen it but thought it was not needed since I already had a shampoo.

I use 1st lathe prior to the hydrating shampoo when I feel like I have build up. Pretty much it's a clarifying shampoo but it's sulphate free.

LadyRaider

My hair loves all the KeraCare products I've tried. I'm especially enamored of the restorative masque. Yes, that line and the Shescentit line are my hair's favorites.

Pinkicey

I'm not natural but I used the Keracare cleansing cream and I'm in love. The bottle says it's a new formula though.