HOTs, Oil Rinse, Sealing April 1st - June 30th 2012 PARTII

faithVA

Moisturized with avj/glycerin, baggied, sealed my strands with grapeseed oil and my ends with shea butter. Usually baggying leaves my hair feeling hard but let's see how that works.

xu93texas

Pre-poo'd overnight w/evco, hempseed oil, and avocado oil.

Applied Peppermint Pomade all over scalp and massaged.

againstallodds

Moisturized with HV Whipped Creme Ends, sealed with grapeseed oil, went back and added a little JBCO on my ends. Scalp massage with my sulfur mix.

LaidBak

Testing out what I think will be my oil mix trifecta: emu, JBCO, and grapeseed oil mixed together. I tried it tonight on freshly relaxed hair. I'll tweak the proportions after I see if it weighs my hair down.

sj10460

Don't Come for me unless I send for you!
Still oiling my scalp with castor oil and mtg. and since I'm rocking cornrows under a wig, sealing the length of my braids with coconut oil every night

toinette I have a bottle of mtg from 2008 that I have yet to finish. I have a bald spot in my stress area. Do you think it's safe to use the mtg?
Also, how long does it take you to see results with your mtg?

toinette

Tricking the president
toinette I have a bottle of mtg from 2008 that I have yet to finish. I have a bald spot in my stress area. Do you think it's safe to use the mtg?
Also, how long does it take you to see results with your mtg?

I dont think it would hurt to try. My edges are a lot better than they used to be but I also went natural over a year ago so I'm sure that not relaxing also helped.

choctaw

spray hair with distilled water
apply neem infused castor/almond oil to scalp
use rake to distribute oil
cover with plastic cap and co-wash out the next day

Meritamen

On a happy hair journey
Still doing pre-treatments with coconut oil even though I don't have the time or energy to wash my hair at the moment.

faithVA

Oiled my scalp with my coffee castor oil blend. Mixed some with water and coated my strands with it. My hair is nice and soft. Very little breakage. Twisted my hair up into 9 twists and put on my plastic cap. Now sitting under my heat cap doing my version of a HOT. Will wash in the morning.

Shay72

Natural, 4A
Greased my scalp with Horsetail Solid Hairgrease. It's looking good so far. I initially had a reaction to this and the owner dropped an ingredient or two for me. I will wait at least a week or two to make sure.

NappyNelle

Kinky Coily 4A, Fine Strands, WSL
Did a scalp massage with my sulfur oil, and concentrated on my edges. I also sealed my ends and hairline with castor oil.

xu93texas

I've been oiling my scalp every night with Shi Naturals Grow Potion. Right now, I'm pre-poo with hempseed oil and an essential oil blend of peppermint, rosemary, lavender, and eucalyptus oils all mixed in with DC on dry hair.

choctaw

washed out eco custard/neem oil with shampoo and conditioner
acv rinse
spray wet hair with blend of water, castor oil and conditioner
braid to dry

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Getting ready to wash. I took my Homemade Coffee Oil and Mixed some Hairitage Hydrations "Jar of Joe" (Coffee Creme) and made a Caffeine Pre-Poo.

Will Cowash this out in a bit. Will use Marie Dean Argan Blend with my Leave-In.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Shay72

Thanks Shay.:grin:

I didn't quite know what to do with that Oil, so I mixed some Jar Of Joe and decided to make it a Pre-Poo.:lick:

I could have mixed some Claudie Quinoa & Coffee in too. *just thought of that*

If I ever decide to make more Coffee Oil, maybe I'll do it with Claudie (it's less expensive).:ohwell:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Shay72

When we were naming things to Grease our Scalps I forgot I had:

Christine Gant's Healthy Hair Butter
*can't remember if I said Njoi's Strong Roots Nourishing Pomade*