2014 Deep Condition Challenge

Babygrowth

Did a protein tx with Redken Extreme strength builder plus and followed up with SD Avocado pudding. After an overnight tx of AE garlic and avocado oil.

Rozlewis

Dc'ing right now with Naturelle Grow Marshmallow RootSlippery Elm Deep Conditioner, Porosity Control, Peppermint, Rosemary, Eucalyptus, and Olive Oil.

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
OMG haven't been in here since 10/3. Well I will be using Shea Moisture Deep Treatment Masque in the jar.

Nazaneen

My aim is to deep con with heat after EVERY wash. I've done it after the last 3 washes. A deep con w heat then a rollerset=dreamy hair.

uofmpanther

4ab, lopo, fine, low-med density
Doing a DC overnight with As I Am hydration elation. So far so good. I was able to detangle with it a little and it left my hands feeling soft.

NappyNelle

Kinky Coily 4A, Fine Strands, WSL
Pre-pooed with Aubrey Organics GPB
Shampooed with Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat
Deep Conditioned with Giovanni Smooth as Silk Deeper Moisture and Ultra Sheen DuoTex

spacetygrss

I washed with HSR shampoo and then DC'd with Giovanni Smooth as Silk Conditioner. My hair is drying in large twists. I'm probably going to bun it this week.

kupenda

Dc'd on dampish hair under a plastic cap, no heat, for about 2 hours. Used SM Manuka Honey and ORS Masque. Curly twirly happy hair

Rozlewis

Dc'ing right now with Naturelle Grow Marshmallow Root Slippery Elm Deep Conditioner, Porosity Control, Olive oil, Peppermint, Rosemary, and Eucalyptus Oil.

NappyNelle

Kinky Coily 4A, Fine Strands, WSL
  • Pre-pooed with Aubrey Organics GPB, NJoy and MT
  • Shampooed with Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat
  • Deep Conditioned with Giovanni Smooth as Silk Deeper Moisture, Ultra Sheen DuoTex and hemp seed oil.
I'm using a heat cap for the first time in forever; hopefully, my hair loves it. :lick:

Babygrowth

OK so how about I dc'd overnight with Darcy's deep conditioning mask, rinsed, detangled, and put in four plaits to air dry because I couldn't do anything else, and my hair is STILL soft! This stuff is amazing!

wheezy807

It's not a deep conditioner but I don't care. I'm currently under a couple of plastic caps using Trader Joe's Nourish Spa Balanced Moisturizing Conditioner and i'll probably rinse it out when the rerun of Soul Train Music Awards go off....or not. Depending on how I feel.

Last edited: