Salons R Us giving a discount on Hair Steamer...

I just ordered this one as well. I was able to use the exoticmommies discount for a total of $99. Thank you for the discount!!!!

On a side note, dayum I spent $255 on hair products today (this steamer and the joico kpak vapor iron)!!:blush: My hair better feel like SILK when I'm done!!!:look:

DAYUM! You're like me. I can't wait til my income tax comes to get the joico steam iron. LHCF will be the death of me.

BostonMaria I want to thank you for the tip on doing a hot oil treatment with EVCO and Castor oil! My hair already feels so much thicker :yep:

DAYUM! You're like me. I can't wait til my income tax comes to get the joico steam iron. LHCF will be the death of me.

BostonMaria I want to thank you for the tip on doing a hot oil treatment with EVCO and Castor oil! My hair already feels so much thicker :yep:

OT: hwo did you do the hot oil treatment.
I hope the coupon doesn't expire soon! :nono:

I was inspired by a recent thread and added a touch of coconut oil to my conditioner and proceeded to steam. OMG my hair feels soooo good I :love: it! I don't know what took me so long to try it!!

The coupon expires on the last day of this month. I am so glad that so many got such a good deal. It will definitely be worth it.

The coupon expires on the last day of this month. I am so glad that so many got such a good deal. It will definitely be worth it.

I just got off the phone with Michelle(such a sweet lady btw) and she said they don't plan on making it expire. I cancelled my order with another company and went with them. I pd $99 after the discount. The container is coming in on Wednesday and should ship then :yep: I can't wait to steam :grin:

Yay - I called them back and they are giving me the $10 off so I am paying $99 instead of $109!!

I can't wait .

I'm going to steam my kids too :)

I've received my steamer from salonsRus a few months back and I have a question:

How are you ladies cleaning your steamer?

I ask b/c in the section where the water tank is positioned (upside down) it seems like a little bit of water stays trapped when I remove the water tank after each use.....and there seems to be a little white gunk down there in the machine...ewwww :nono:

So am I the only one experiencing this or am I not doing something right? :rolleyes:

I just got off the phone with Michelle(such a sweet lady btw) and she said they don't plan on making it expire. I cancelled my order with another company and went with them. I pd $99 after the discount. The container is coming in on Wednesday and should ship then :yep: I can't wait to steam :grin:

That's great, I will have to amend my post then.

Thanks.

I've received my steamer from salonsRus a few months back and I have a question:

I ask b/c in the section where the water tank is positioned (upside down) it seems like a little bit of water stays trapped when I remove the water tank after each use.....and there seems to be a little white gunk down there in the machine...ewwww :nono:

So am I the only one experiencing this or am I not doing something right? :rolleyes:

Anybody?????:look:

Salons r us have the best customer service! My order was shipped yesterday and should be here by the 24. I can't wait to steam :grin:. Thanks exoticmommie for the deal :hug2:

I just ordered this one as well. I was able to use the exoticmommies discount for a total of $99. Thank you for the discount!!!!

On a side note, dayum I spent $255 on hair products today (this steamer and the joico kpak vapor iron)!!:blush: My hair better feel like SILK when I'm done!!!:look:

Wait, why is mine $109 with the discount?

What kind of water are you using? I think it's only made to be used with distilled or purified water. Other waters might contain minerals and that might be the gunk you're experiencing

^^^Do you have to call or can you submit online for the $99?

ETA: I comes up $109 online.

Last edited:
Thinking to myself, "Ya'll done bought so many that ya'll have made the prices go up!"

LMAO...LHCF is a market maker! This goes to show if LHCF wants something in mass quantities, we could really make our own prices if we bought in bulk.

Back