Salons R Us giving a discount on Hair Steamer...

Pompous Blue

Which of the two Salons-r-Us steamer is better?
vtoodler I don't think there's anyway for anyone to compare the two unless someone bought both and are using both. But why?

I have the $129(?) one. Have had it for 2 years and it's still working great! I use it once or twice a week for DC and henna-treatments. Wouldn't be without it; it's a staple in my regimen.

yaya24

♥Naija°Texan • Realtor • SPX Options #RichAunty●♡•
I've had my $129 Salnons r us steamer since 2009 and its still great.
When I first purchased it, I used it 2xs a week faithfully, but now I only use it 1-2xs a month.

I can't compare the other lower priced model b/c as pompous blue stated, upi'd have to purchase both.. and there is no need.

curlicarib

Lovin'' All of Me
I have both. The stand on the $88 one broke after about 6 months. Really annoyed me, but the steamer portion still works. I came into some money earlier this year and decided to stop being ghetto with the books holding up my steamer and sprung for the $139 "professional" one. I like it much better. It's sturdier, the bonnet is bigger and I don't get the hot water drippies on my neck. Also, it's easier to control the temperature. The only thing is that I use distilled water in the professional one and the $88 one uses tap water. If it's affordable for you, I'd recommend the $139 Professional. Otherwise, the $88 is very good for the price and unless the stand breaks, it will hold up well.

BostonMaria

@BostonMaria

I didn't know that Salons-R-Us sells Pibbs hair dryers. I thought that they only sold kock-offs of the Pibbs dryer.

You're right, I checked out my sister's dryer and it is NOT a Pibbs. It works great though and my sister has had it for a while. I might buy the same one.

I am very disappointed with my "cheaper" Salonsrus steamer and am ready to buy a new steamer and just give this one away.

BostonMaria

@BostonMaria

Will you purchase the PRO-150 steamer that now costs $139?

vtoodler this is the one I bought back in 2010 and I loooooved it
I killed it one day when I added OIL in the water area (don't ask). The cheaper one is not worth it.