Salons R Us giving a discount on Hair Steamer...

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Thank you thank you thank you so much. I just ordered mine and spoke with a Mark Ryant, who by the way, was quite personable and friendly and said he is shipping it out to me today, :yay:!

Gurl........Just Wait Till You Slap Some of that GPB, HSR and some of your "Thicker" Deep Conditioners On Yo' Head............:blush: Absolutely Unbeliveable! It will Force Your Conditioners to Perform at Ultimum Level.

You are going to have a Brand New Appreciation for Deep Conditioning. I think that's why I buy SO MANY Deep Conditioners and Masks/Masques. And Justify those purchases because of the Steamer.

Truthfully, it was the Best Investment Thus Far I've made Thus Far in My Quest For Healthy Hair.:yep:

exoticmommie

Your all so very welcome. :)

Gurl........Just Wait Till You Slap Some of that GPB, HSR and some of your "Thicker" Deep Conditioners On Yo' Head............ Absolutely Unbeliveable! It will Force Your Conditioners to Perform at Ultimum Level.

You are going to have a Brand New Appreciation for Deep Conditioning. I think that's why I buy SO MANY Deep Conditioners and Masks/Masques. And Justify those purchases because of the Steamer.

Truthfully, it was the Best Investment Thus Far I've made Thus Far in My Quest For Healthy Hair.

amen...

Last edited:

Aggie

Gurl........Just Wait Till You Slap Some of that GPB, HSR and some of your "Thicker" Deep Conditioners On Yo' Head............:blush: Absolutely Unbeliveable! It will Force Your Conditioners to Perform at Ultimum Level.

Truthfully, it was the Best Investment Thus Far I've made Thus Far in My Quest For Healthy Hair.:yep:

Girl T, you know I love what you love. You always seem to know what I need and I thank God for our paths crossing over each other. You are a blessing to me in more ways than I can count and I thank God for you, I really really do.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Girl T, you know I love what you love. You always seem to know what I need and I thank God for our paths crossing over each other. You are a blessing to me in more ways than I can count and I thank God for you, I really really do.

Awww Thank You Sis! From All The Across the Water!:kiss:

Aggie

Your all so very welcome. :)

amen...

Mark said he gets at least one order a day from ladies asking for the discount code from your blog. He should really give you something free for all the traffic you've driven to his site. I may mention that the next time I talk to him:yep:.

flowinlocks

Why did I have to see this? I'm trying to be strong a hold out till Christmas. Aggie I'm jelly right now, make sure you give a review.

Aggie

Why did I have to see this? I'm trying to be strong a hold out till Christmas. Aggie I'm jelly right now, make sure you give a review.

Hey FL, I sure will. I only bought it based on Terri's raving review of it. I trust her judgement because all the other recommendations she's made for me to try have not failed me yet. I just had to own this steamer. Don't worry, as soon as I try it, I will leave a review here as well.

BrooklynSouth

What will it do for my natural hair:afro:? I'm going to do a search right now but would still like to hear about the benefits for naturals.
Gracias.:flowers:

sharentu

thanks for bumping this, i am buying my hair steamer in another week. :grin::grin: i appreciate the discount.

LushLox

Preach sis! :grin:

exoticmommie

Mark said he gets at least one order a day from ladies asking for the discount code from your blog. He should really give you something free for all the traffic you've driven to his site. I may mention that the next time I talk to him:yep:.

Awww thanks, I appreciate the thought. :grin:

LushLox

What will it do for my natural hair:afro:? I'm going to do a search right now but would still like to hear about the benefits for naturals.
Gracias.:flowers:

My daughter is natural, and her hair was in bad shape with all the continual braiding, weaving and flat ironing. The consistent steaming has turned her hair around. I would say a steamer is the very best investment you can make for black hair be it relaxed or natural. :yep:

Aggie

Now seeing that this is the hair steamer thread, I thought that I would ask a question regarding it right here. I want to know how long is it safe to use it. I mean, I don't want to end up with super mushy hair an' all. What length of time would be considered enough for my fine textured 7 months relaxer stretched hair with a moisturizing deep conditioner and also with a reconstructor/protein conditioner:grin:?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Now seeing that this is the hair steamer thread, I thought that I would ask a question regarding it right here. I want to know how long is it safe to use it. I mean, I don't want to end up with super mushy hair an' all. What length of time would be considered enough for my fine textured 7 months relaxer stretched hair with a moisturizing deep conditioner and also with a reconstructor/protein conditioner:grin:?

The Timer Goes for an Hour. That's the Longest I Steam. If I am doing a Protein Treatment, I'll Steam 30 minutes with Protein & 30 with Moisture.

Since I use alot of Protein during the week, i.e. Mega-Tek, Co-washing with Millcreek Keratin and various Reconstructors.........I tend to focus more on Steaming Moisture Back In.:yep:

Aggie

The Timer Goes for an Hour. That's the Longest I Steam. If I am doing a Protein Treatment, I'll Steam 30 minutes with Protein & 30 with Moisture.

Since I use alot of Protein during the week, i.e. Mega-Tek, Co-washing with Millcreek Keratin and various Reconstructors.........I tend to focus more on Steaming Moisture Back In.:yep:

Thanks Terri. This was really helpful.

LushLox

You're going to get different answers on this! My hair is fine, but I find I only need about 20 minutes with a protein conditioner and 30 minutes with moisture I do this once a week. Then the second time I wash my hair I will just use a moisture conditioner for about 20/25 minutes. This works for me; you will have to watch for the over moisturising though as it can quickly happen with steam. If you're not big on protein then I would be careful not to over do it on moisture treatments.

It's going to be a bit of trial an error for you really. :)

Aggie

You're going to get different answers on this! My hair is fine, but I find I only need about 20 minutes with a protein conditioner and 30 minutes with moisture I do this once a week. Then the second time I wash my hair I will just use a moisture conditioner for about 20/25 minutes. This works for me; you will have to watch for the over moisturising though as it can quickly happen with steam. If you're not big on protein then I would be careful not to over do it on moisture treatments.

It's going to be a bit of trial an error for you really. :)

You know CT, I think you are right there. My hair is a bit on the fine side but I am also stretching my relaxer which means I will need to take it a bit slow at first.

I am fortunately pretty big on protein treatments. I use them during almost every wash session and so I don't have an issue there. However, I like baggying my hair (for the moisture benefits) and I am hoping that steaming would at least be able to take the place of it (which will mean one less step to cover in my hair regimen).

You're right - I will have to work on this through a little trial and error and see how my hair likes it. I will try it Terri's way first though and go from there. I really do like her suggestion and feel it might work for me seeing that I am stretching my relaxer pretty long this time, additionally, I am a henna/ayurveda type a gal:grin:.

yaya24

♥Naija°Texan • Realtor • SPX Options #RichAunty●♡•
ooh I am getting one!! Thanks for the code!!

ETA: Just ordered!!! :grin:

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Pray for me kids.....DH never saw it come in the house. IT'S HIDING in the closet!!!!:sekret:

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:
Girl, When you said: It's in the Closet...I was like...uh....um..oh okay?????:look:

But Now I know Why! That Must be an Awfully BIG Closet!:lachen:

A Pair of Shoes....uh....maybe.:yep: A Steamer NO!:blush:

*hey, good luck with that*:spinning:

LushLox

I think we have a challenge looming when you guys all get your brand spanking new steamers. ;)

nikki2229

Girl, When you said: It's in the Closet...I was like...uh....um..oh okay?????:look:

LOL. I already have a tabletop one but I plan on getting this one for Christmas along with a Sedu(maybe? I want a Runway though).
I tried to sneak my new wallet in my purse, I got away with it for 3 days but he found it yesterday. Now he has a new phone today.:rolleyes:

Lucky's Mom

:lachen:If he opens the door - I am dead!!!! I gotta prep him for it..... Just roll it out... and steam....:lick:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I tried to sneak my new wallet in my purse, I got away with it for 3 days but he found it yesterday. Now he has a new phone today.:rolleyes:

See.........You got Busted with a Wallet in YOUR Purse.

And she has a Steamer.....In a Closet:lachen:

I Needed that Laugh. Yeah, you'd do better just rolling it on out.:lick:

Jalen's Mom

My DH promised me this steamer for my birthday this month. In anticipation, I decided to go to the site, create an account and put the steamer in the shopping cart and added the discount code, but I did NOT order it. Yes, I know, I got a little ahead of myself, but my DH really does need all the help he can get.

Fast forward to this morning, I received an e-mail from salonsRus stating that I did not pay for the order. Of course, I'm thinking did I actually hit the button to commit to this, so I called salonsRus to check it out. I didn't want to give those using this discount code a bad name. I was shocked that someone answered on the second ring, and it was NOT a recording. The man that I spoke to was so friendly, and he explained that they just send an e-mail out to make sure folks know there's a problem...just in case they meant to submit the order. He asks me how I know exotic mommie, and I told him about our site. He was so impressed that she (exotic mommie) had generated so much business for their company. I think he used the word "powerful" to describe her. He mentioned that they were getting at least 10 orders a week with this discount code. He also mentioned that he needed to give her something for sending all this business his way. I quickly agreed with him.

Sorry for the long post, but I just wanted to share and thank exotic mommie for sharing the discount code with us.

Last edited: