HEEELP HAIR STEAMER DEFECT?? SALONS R US OWNERS NEEDED

UGQueen

hey ladies i need your help. i think there is something wrong with my steamer it came on monday and i decided to open the box and assemble it today but something seams to be wrong
the part that attaches to the base of the steamer has me confused, it doesnt seam to fit into the base properly.

i know im not an airhead :look::lachen: so please help me out .. i posted a pic that can explain it further.

Attachments

• Picture 025.jpg
    Picture 025.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 22

Poopiedo

I don't have a salons r us steam but I do have one similiar. On my steamer, the silver part that is on the end of the pole goes under the base that you have on the floor then you fit the pole in the hole. Can you take that silver part off of the end of the pole so that you can attach it underneath the base?

Last edited:

UGQueen

I don't have a salons r us steam but I do have one similiar. On my steamer, the silver part that is on the end of the pole goes under the base that you have on the floor then you fit the pole in the hole. Can you take that silver part off of the end of the pole so that you can attach it underneath the base?

omg it works thanks alot!!! i just had to force it off with all my might,
i thought it was that too but since i almost sliced my hand open on the first try i didnt think that was what i needed to do, but clearly i was wrong.

Thanks a lot.

off to steam my hair :)

BeaLady

I'm glad you were able to get help. :) Hope you enjoy your steamer, I plan to get one at the end of the month.

Have fun

Go Cavs :weird: