Are You Happy With Your Salons-R-Us Steamer?

vtoodler

Which Salons-R-Us steamer do you own?

Why did you choose that steamer over the other choice?

How long have you had your steamer, and in retrospect, are you pleased with it? If you could switch your steamer for another (from any brand), would you do it?

In other words, is there anything that you would change?

kim1006

Which Salons-R-Us steamer do you own?

Why did you choose that steamer over the other choice?

How long have you had your steamer, and in retrospect, are you pleased with it? If you could switch your steamer for another (from any brand), would you do it?

In other words, is there anything that you would change?

I have the professional steamer and I love it. I chose this steamer because I had previously paid lots of money to sit under ones that were similiar. I have owned it for approximately two years and would buy it again!

Last edited:

frizzy

I've had mine appx. 3 years. I am very pleased with it. I can't imagine another steamer that could do more.

KiWiStyle

Realtor & Foodie
I have had my pro-150 steamer for less than a year and I really love mine as well. I only have one issue with it but I'm not sure if this is a problem with all steamers because I have no other experiences to compare it to. My qualm is that my nape area doesn't seem to get any steam to it because while the rest of my head is wet that area dries. It bothers me a little but not enough to give it a bad review.

ETA: I chose this steamer over the home version because I just wanted the professional one, I don't mine having to buy the distiller water at all. I have plenty of space in my house so I don't bother with the tabletop ones either.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Last edited:

curlyhersheygirl

I've had mine for 6 months now and I'm very pleased with it. I purchased the home use one but I only use distilled water just to be safe. The reason why I chose this model was because the other model was OOS and I didn't want to wait :look:

Aicer

I've had mine for almost 3 years and it's collecting dust.
Not because it wasn't good it's just that using my heating cap or DCing overnight is easier.

And I wasn't getting that much of a drastic effect anyways.

Since we're talking about it i might bring it out and use it tomorrow.

felic1

I bought this steamer because I wanted one that stood up on wheels. I have a standing dryer also. I had a tabletop dryer that fell off the table and broke. Now I have stand up equipment. I enjoy my steamer. I just don't use it as often as I would like.

Last edited: