Help Setting up Steamer(salons-r-us)

Dommo

I received my steamer from salonsrus.com the other day Im having a problem. I put it together and when i get to the last part where I have the turn the water bottle thing upside down into the the machine the water pours right through the machine onto my floor:wallbash: I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or if I should send it back. I tried calling and no answer, only vmail(which i hate leaving) and I emailed them about it and they said to call the number they dont answer!!!

Advise from ladies who have this steamer will be greatly appreciated:yep:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I received my steamer from salonsrus.com the other day Im having a problem. I put it together and when i get to the last part where I have the turn the water bottle thing upside down into the the machine the water pours right through the machine onto my floor:wallbash: I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or if I should send it back. I tried calling and no answer, only vmail(which i hate leaving) and I emailed them about it and they said to call the number they dont answer!!!

Advise from ladies who have this steamer will be greatly appreciated:yep:

You Cannot Fill the Water thing Completely to the Top or it will run out. :nono:

I found this out the Hard Way.:wallbash:

Where it is like Octagon Shaped, you should only fill it to that Level. That should give you about an Hour's Worth of Steaming.:yep: