PSA - doobies & weaves - We have got to do better!!!

supermodelsonya

No offense meant but I'm too busy handling my business (the economy, paying my bills, trying to make a dollar out of fifteen cents, taking care of my mom, looking out for my family, etc.) to worry about someone else's hair or to worry about what someone else may think of mine. Truth is, there are times when I'm sure someone will think my 'do is lazy or the antitheses of fly but hey... I have bigger fish to fry.(I really don't mean that to sound catty, I'm just speaking my truth.)

No, I'm not guilty of rocking a doobie except after I get my hair done at the salon. :look: :lol:

You speaking the truth. ITA:yep:

Ozma

Ladies, please STOP rocking your pinned doobie hair out in public. I know that it's done to save the style for the work week but really, is it that hard to take your hair down BEFORE you walk out of the house & wrap it back up before bed? Or put on a hat/cute scarf?

DH really thought that the pinned up doobie was a HAIRSTYLE since so many ladies walk around with their pins still in.:perplexed I saw at least 10 ladies with their pins in today:nono:

And please, if you are weaving, please, please, please cover your tracks & buy a realistic color & texture. Invest in a good flat iron if you must wear silky straight weave and USE IT. We all know that it's not your hair if it was 6 inches on Friday and it's 16 inches on Monday but at least TRY to make it look realistic for the people that do not know you had 6 inches of hair on Friday.

I know how you feel. In New Orleans, chicks stay wrapped! Plus, they wear the same satin scarf they sleep in out in the street.:ohwell:

Angelicus

I know how you feel. In New Orleans, chicks stay wrapped! Plus, they wear the same satin scarf they sleep in out in the street.:ohwell:
Told you! It's horrible out here! I can't wait to get in my Penske truck and drive away!