Lenzi's Request Updates?

High Priestess said:
I read good things about this product.
I guess it's true. :look:
Does anyone know what ingredients are in this product?

It's pretty simple: olive oil, unpetroleum, essential oils (I think I got 'em all, someone please correct me if I'm wrong).

"Unpetroleum" is basically a petroleum-free product gives Lenzi's that "hair grease" consistency.

preciousjewel76 said:
It's pretty simple: olive oil, unpetroleum, essential oils (I think I got 'em all, someone please correct me if I'm wrong).

"Unpetroleum" is basically a petroleum-free product gives Lenzi's that "hair grease" consistency.
Thanks preciousjewel76,
I'm guessing that they keep their exact ingredients a secret because of groups like LHCF :lol:

CaramelPrincezz said:
I got mines from a member here so it arrived within a couple days....Hope yours comes soon Sereca

I called. My order was never shipped. Sue said it was showing up as "incomplete" in her computer. She said she'd put it in the mail tomorrow.

sareca said:
I called. My order was never shipped. Sue said it was showing up as "incomplete" in her computer. She said she'd put it in the mail tomorrow.

Oh, I'm glad you called.

Nice & Wavy said:
Oh, I'm glad you called.

Yeah, me too. She was really sweet, but I'm not sure I'd do this again. I'm an avid internet shopper and I use PayPal all the time. I never had a problem.

I also asked her which salons carry it. She gave me two names. One doesn't exist (she was going from memory) and the other one isn't answering the phone. :ohwell:

Last edited:
PAY PAL JUST PAYED HER HOPE I DONT HAVE TO CALL I HAD TO CALL THE FIRST TIME I SENT FOR SOME I KNOW SOME THING HAPPEND TO MY HAIR I AM IN BRAIDS BUT I WEAR A HAT ON MY HEAD AND NOW IT FIT TIGHT AND THE BRAIDS ARE PUSHING UP THEY NEED TO BE REDONE AND I JUST GOT THEM DONE THE LAST OF JAN:confused: SO I KNOW THAT THERE IS SOME GROWTH UNDER THE BRAIDS:)

I've ordered lenzi's about 4 times now myself and family with no problem. I figure its a small operation and things happen. Heck I've ordered from J.crew millions of times and they recently balled up my l ast order so mistakes do happen.

i've been using it on and off for the last 2 months or so and it really does work for me. i applied it to my hairline and an area that's been bald since i cut it as a child. this stuff really works.

sareca said:
Yeah, me too. She was really sweet, but I'm not sure I'd do this again. I'm an avid internet shopper and I use PayPal all the time. I never had a problem.

I also asked her which salons carry it. She gave me two names. One doesn't exist (she was going from memory) and the other one isn't answering the phone. :ohwell:

Well, I'm just glad you got that taken cared of. You may really like this stuff and then will want to buy some more of it at a later date. I know how you feel though...things should work out when you are ordering from a business, but sometimes they don't.

But, I believe its going to work for you...it surely has for me!

Take care.

april shower said:
i've been using it on and off for the last 2 months or so and it really does work for me. i applied it to my hairline and an area that's been bald since i cut it as a child. this stuff really works.

glad to hear your good report.

Mine arrived today, which was super fast. I just called 2 days ago to tell her I hadn't gotten it. :eek: Too bad I started using Lenzi's Request yesterday. I drove down to San Antonio to get it. The salon owner acted like I swam from Mexico. :lachen:

sareca said:
Mine arrived today, which was super fast. I just called 2 days ago to tell her I hadn't gotten it. :eek: Too bad I started using Lenzi's Request yesterday. I drove down to San Antonio to get it. The salon owner acted like I swam from Mexico. :lachen:

I'm happy you finally got it!!!

sareca said:

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

sareca said:

Sareca, you were not playing! You go!

tee-hee :)

ETA: All of mine are the same color (pale yellowish-green). The one I used tingles. I actually forgot to wash my hands after I used it and it made my fingers numb until I washed it off. :ohwell: Oh and the one Sue sent me in the mail smells stronger than the other ones.

Last edited:
Nice & Wavy said:
Well, I'm just glad you got that taken cared of. You may really like this stuff and then will want to buy some more of it at a later date. I know how you feel though...things should work out when you are ordering from a business, but sometimes they don't.

But, I believe its going to work for you...it surely has for me!

Take care.

I'm glad I have it now. If I love it I won't give up on it.

I just ordered some for the first time on 2/7. I did receive an order confirmation email but that was it.
I've read about the problems you ladies have been having with this company so I sent them an email on 2/8 asking when it was shipping out. I didn't get a response so Friday 2/9, I called and left a message. Just as I went back to my computer, Ms. Sue sent me an email saying it was shipped out on 2/8.
She gave me a tracking number also, but the USPS website says "no record of tracking number" so I dunno...we'll see what happens. :look:

I ordered the product on 1/24 and after reading this thread I checked on my order as well. Sue sent me an email saying that there was a problem with the paypal transaction... so she didn't know I had paid. I am not sure how truthful that was... but she said that it was shipped out on 2/10, i emailed her on 2/9. So that was fast service.. I guess you just need to check on things for it to be sent

I used it for about a week when i first ordered it in the summer of 2005. Yesterday i pulled this **** out and decided to use it again. I'm gonna use it until it's done. Unless I get an inch and a half or something in the next month, i wont be buying again.

lil'paw said:
I just ordered some for the first time on 2/7. I did receive an order confirmation email but that was it.
I've read about the problems you ladies have been having with this company so I sent them an email on 2/8 asking when it was shipping out. I didn't get a response so Friday 2/9, I called and left a message. Just as I went back to my computer, Ms. Sue sent me an email saying it was shipped out on 2/8.
She gave me a tracking number also, but the USPS website says "no record of tracking number" so I dunno...we'll see what happens. :look:

USPS does that. It can take them 2 days to update the website and they don't update it over the weekend.

ebbiebaby55 said:
I ordered the product on 1/24 and after reading this thread I checked on my order as well. Sue sent me an email saying that there was a problem with the paypal transaction... so she didn't know I had paid. I am not sure how truthful that was... but she said that it was shipped out on 2/10, i emailed her on 2/9. So that was fast service.. I guess you just need to check on things for it to be sent

I really think that's key. When I told her PayPal had taken their money already she dropped it in the mail quick. It was here in 2 days.

I'm not going to remember do to put this stuff on unless I do it at least every other day. Anybody else using it 3-4X/week? I haven't started doing that, but it's hard for me to remember stuff that doesn't have a frequent, regular schedule.

Back