gn1g I PM'ed you in reference to Lenzi's Request!

kbragg

Don't know if you saw it yet, but I wanted to ask you about your siggy. I just ordered some Lenzi's Request. How do you mix it with the Capsaisin? How much growth do you get monthly? Thanks in advance! Othe Lenzi/Capsaisin users are welcome to reply!:)

jrae

Good questions! I was wondering the same thing. gn1g, please post your responses here as well.

TIA!

-jrae

gn1g

I don't use measurements I just put a small amount of the cap maybe a dime size to a heaping tablespoon size of Lenzi's Request mix it together and apply it to my scalp. It works best on a wet scalp. I get about 1.5 - 2 inches per month.

I mix it when I am ready to use it. If I pre mix it, it doesn't seem to be as potent.

AtlantaJJ

gn1g said:
I don't use measurements I just put a small amount of the cap maybe a dime size to a heaping tablespoon size of Lenzi's Request mix it together and apply it to my scalp. It works best on a wet scalp. I get about 1.5 - 2 inches per month.

I mix it when I am ready to use it. If I pre mix it, it doesn't seem to be as potent.
is this the other cream you are refering too?

kbragg

AtlantaJJ said:
is this the other cream you are refering too?

I believe that's it! Ask DannyGirl though...she had a heck of a time with it!:lachen: Never use that stuff straight!!!:lachen: Sorry for calling you out DannyGirl:look: :lol:

LaNecia

This has been posted before but it bears repeating:

For those of you ladies who have FSA (Flexible Spending Accounts), the Capzasin is elligible for reimbursement as an over-the-counter drug. ;)

AtlantaJJ

VWVixxen said:
This has been posted before but it bears repeating:

For those of you ladies who have FSA (Flexible Spending Accounts), the Capzasin is elligible for reimbursement as an over-the-counter drug. ;)
:yay: that be me! :yay:

LaNecia

Qetesh said:
What exactly do you mix it with?

I'm not sure to whom your question was directed so I'll answer, I'ved mixed the Capzasin with MN and La India Creme.

LaNecia

AtlantaJJ said:
:yay: that be me! :yay:

:lol: With the close of the year coming, I still have some monies in my account...I may have to do a little 'stocking up'... :shifty:

Oh, I found the Neosporin AF at the Commissary for $4.25!! If I could use it, I would clean them out too!

Oh, I have no shame. :look: