WTHeck!! Shea Moisture Now $11.99!!!

keepithealthy

I just bought the Deep Moisture Masque. It was 9.99. I hope the price doesnt go up.

On another note. The Masque is better as a leave-in rather than a Deep Conditioner.

I don't really like it as a Deep Conditioner but it worked well as a leave-in during the winter months for me.

BrookeLynn

I have a million Walgreens in my area. The last 2 that I went to still had the products at 9.99 as of last Saturday. I'll check back in a few days because I'm running low on Curl Enhancing Smoothie. I LOVE this product line.

CarolinaGal

Just a heads up: Walgreen's is having another special for Shea Moisture. In my area they are regularly $9.99 but are now two for $14 with the in store $1 off coupon. They are also on special on Walgreens.com

leiah

I've been seeing them at $11 for over a year now

NYC people: they have a holiday store in bryant park and everything is 3 for $20

BrookeLynn

Ok, I went to another Walgreens last night to pick up some Shea Moisture Hold and Shine spray and the price was $11.99. I turned around and went right back out the store. I drove to another Walgreens and their price was still $9.99. The store manager informed me that some Walgreens may have different prices due to the "neighborhood" and sometimess due to stealing. For example, if a store has a lot of theft, they pass on those losses to you the consumer by way of price hikes.

"But the store with the higher prices is in Aventura" (a wealthy Miami surburb) I informed him. "Oh," he replied "That's because those are rich people out there. They can pay more." I just shook my head and kept it moving. So out of the 5 Walgreens that are in my neighborhood, 4 have the Shea Moisture line priced normally along with Target. I'll stick with those.

Also, the Transition and Sample kits are on sale for $14.99. They are normally $19.99.

Geminigirl

How long is this sale and where did you get your coupon? I hope it lasts til the 2nd.

excuse my typos i hate it as much as you.

Solitude

I tried Shea Moisture before they became popular and the products were crappy to me. I figured people were only bananas over them because they are cheap and easy to find. Perhaps they work better on natural hair? I saw all of the body products on clearance at Target last week...you can return to both Walgreens and Target, BTW.

MissErikaM

I got the anti breakage mask at Target about 2 weeks ago for $9.99 I think. I'm glad it worked better than that Deep Treatment Mask! Which I don't get how it is a deep conditioner with no conditioning agents (BTMS, Cetyl alcohol etc) It really is just body butter/lotion ingredients. I hear the shampoo is good So I *Might* try that.

LaBelleLL

it depends on the location. on long island, it was $9.99 and right over the border in queens, it was $10.99. both were walgreens locations.

natstar

I still like the shampoo, mist, smoothie and milk. From the BOGO sales I have enough to last quite a while. I'll just wait for another BOGO to stock up if I need to. Also, its $9.99 the last time I checked my walgreens

BrookeLynn

I tried Shea Moisture before they became popular and the products were crappy to me. I figured people were only bananas over them because they are cheap and easy to find. Perhaps they work better on natural hair?

My natural hair is madly crazily deeply in love with these products. But I'm sure my natural hair would have reacted differently if at all. :lachen: