What is your hair care budget?

blkmaryland

Allandra and Boadicea...you are my budget idols!!!!!! I hope that now that I am in PJ rehab I can save some money....if not...I'm gonna track down Bocagirl and see if her husband has any single brothers!!!!!! :lachen:

CharUK

"Honestly, Truly"
You see, the thing is, I go on product shopping sprees in spurts, I don't go every single month.

But when I do, I always ending spending about £30 ($55) and it's too much, so i'm going to cut down to half.

x

Ms Red

Since I started transitioning 6 months ago, the costs have decresed. :) On average, about $45 a month. That includes poo, cheap conditioner, good deep conditioner, protein reconstructor, gel, oils, moisturizers (S-curl, sta so sof, infusium 23, etc), and rubber bands, phony ponies.

No supplements (yet!), no relaxers, occasional salon visits for a press.

Jewell

No more than $20 a month. Usually I get a way with cheaper than $20/month. That's my budget if I run low or run out. That includes supplements, and I don't run out of everything at once. I refuse to go back to buying all those products and spending so much. I'm on the grind for bigger things. :cool: