What does Rose water do for the hair?

Anna9764

Just curious of what it does for hair. I recently purchased a small bottle, the back of bottle says to wash your face with it for glowing skin. And can be used in place of water. With it being water base, I thought it sound refreshing. Read a thread or two that some of the girls spray a mist on the hair and wonderful of the benefits. Thanks in advance.........Anna

JuicesN'Berries

I don't know exactly what it does.......... but the very very expensive products (by a line called Maxxam) that my grandmother purchases from Hair Club for Women/Men contain reverse osmosis rose water......the conditioner, scalp and hair mender, reconstructer etc.....contain rose water. So it must do something special......at least I hope it does.

jamaraa

Rose is generally considered moisturizing and of course it smells good to most folks. Due to the price, I use it strictly on my face as a "toner" and a base for whatever masks I make.

For hair, I imagine it's very moisturizing....rose leaf powder is commonly used in Vedic hair preps, esp when you henna, but I don't know about putting it on my hair daily due to costs. I might mix up some henna w/ it one day as my base liquid, but I can't imagine it hurting anything using daily.

LOL...use it for awhile, observe, and report back to us.