What's in your spray bottle?

Sarahh.

At the moment I have an empty spray bottle..
I'm thinking I should fill it with water, olive oil and canola oil.

cdneal26

Water
vegetable glycerin
Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine leave in
sweet almond oil
jojoba oil

Last edited:

tbaby_8

I have some veggie glycerin that I got from the health food store and it seems rather thick. I see alot of you use it in a spray bottle with water. It doesn't clog the sprayer?:ohwell:

Noir

I have some veggie glycerin that I got from the health food store and it seems rather thick. I see alot of you use it in a spray bottle with water. It doesn't clog the sprayer?:ohwell:
Water dilutes it so it is no longer so thick.

Creatividual

Right now: rose water/aloe vera gel/glycerin/jojoba oil/peppermint oil/rosemary oil I like it a lot. I just made this a couple days ago.

I will probably continue to play with different ingredients in the near future though.

snookes

What\'s in your spray bottle?

I have a large spray bottle that sprays a fine mist. Right now it has distilled water in it. I've thought about adding jojoba oil and/or essential oils to the bottle. I've also thought of substituting the distilled water for rosewater or a different hydrosol.

I was wondering what the rest of us here on the board have in our spray bottles.

BTW---does anyone spray their hair with leave-in conditioner (as opposed to water) and then apply their oil/moisturizer?
Suma grapefruit and aloe vera conditioner, glycerin and water with a little hydrolyzed wheat protein for my fine strands. Works a charm the Suma grapefruit and aloe conditioner is very moisturizing and detangling