What's in your spray bottle?

PittiPat

What are you ladies using now?

I’m thinking about using distilled water, SAA, S-curl, and some Neutrogena leave-in … but I don’t want to do too much. I’m getting a lot of protein from the Mega-Tek, so I need lots of moisture. What do y’all think? :drunk:

Lucky's Mom

I change up all the time....

Aloe vera Juice

eo's

Rosemary tea

jojoba

SAA

EVOO

Glycerin

It always changes b/t these..........

Cinda2503

so am I to understand that you ladies use the concotions inside the spray bottle to moisturize your hair? do you use this daily? do tell:pop:

Energist

so am I to understand that you ladies use the concotions inside the spray bottle to moisturize your hair? do you use this daily? do tell:pop:

Well I only use my spray bottle while I am rollersetting or braid setting my hair. Otherwise, I do not spray my hair with liquids every day, that would be a :nono:

lennet93

S-Curl and water. For me S-curl is to heavy on its own so I pour some in my spray bottle and mix it with water. I can say it moisturises my hair better than any moisturiser I own.:yep:

chebaby

i only spray my hair during rollersets. in my bottle is water and JBCO. i may try coconut oil one day:rolleyes: but everytime i prepoo with it i get ALOT of litle broken hairs:nono:

loulou82

I have two:

1. Distilled Water, Infusium 23, and jojoba oil
2. Distilled Water, vegetable glycerin, castor oil, and an essential oil. I choose bw lavender oil, peppermint oil, or tea tree oil depending on what my hair needs.

Cinda2503

Well I only use my spray bottle while I am rollersetting or braid setting my hair. Otherwise, I do not spray my hair with liquids every day, that would be a :nono:

Thanks for the info. I think I'll try that with my braid sets. I usually set with conditioner only.

carameldiva

Right now I have four of them. One has Avocado Mist detangling spray, another has Premier Rehydrant Spray, still another has coconut oil, castor oil, rosemary oil and just a hint of cherry vanilla sandalwood eo, the last bottle has himgange ayurvedic oil.

CurlyMoo

Great topic:

Last night I made a wonderful moisturizer for myself. :yep: My hair is very soft and moisturized but a bit on the oily side. It was fine till I got a little excited and saturated my head. But I did get great slip, suppleness and curl deffinition. Actually a looser curl. I will also get rid of one of the oils too. Possibly olive... And drop the UBH Creme.

1. Tap Water
2. Glycerin
3. Olive Oil
4. Coconut Oil
5. Castor Oil
6. Aloe Vera Gel
7. 100% Vitamin E
8. UBH Creme Lotion Moisturizer (Only 2 drops to thicken the liquid)

Last edited:

normacyri

I have a little

Ifusivium 23 leave-in
ORS Wrap/Set Lotion
Water
NTM Silk Touch
and Coconut oil

It works for me.:grin:

moonglowdiva

1. Aphogee Provitamin leave-in, water, rosemary eo, orange eo, saa (Used as a leave-in Aphogee made my hair too crunchy so I modified.)

2. Vo5 conditioner, water, glycerine, castor oil (Used as a daily moisturizer it doesn't have cones this is perfect for me.)

3. distilled water

4. lottabody setting lotion, water (Used for rollersetting.)

5. Infusium 23 leave-in, rosewater, rosemary eo, orange eo (Use as a leave-in made hair crunchy so I fixed it.)

Last edited:

Christa438

distilled water, green tea, aloe vera, glycerin, a dash of lemon juice, some rosemary (drained water), some thyme (drained water), some sesame seed (drained water), dash of mixed oils

...ran out of leave-in and instead of buying more I decided to make my own in the kitchen...been using for only a couple of weeks, so far I like it and it smells good too... I could be wrong/ wishful thinking but it seems as if my hair shine has increased.