Rose Water??

*Muffin*

What are it's benefits to the hair? I've reading posts and watching videos by a few ladies who say that they use rose water in their conditioning sprays. Is it better than purified/distilled water? I have an Indian store located near my house that sells rose water and I would like to by some if it has some good benefits. TIA :).

I just started a thread on how to make rose water. http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=260117
thanks...think i'm too lazy though...lol
just bought some 2hrs ago from vitamin shoppe.......smells heavenly!!!
see now i KNEW i shoulda looked when i went in there...i got the aztec healing clay and aloe vera juice but didnt even THINK to look for rose water. what section was it in? the cashier always looks at me like they dont know up from down, much less where stuff is.

see now i KNEW i shoulda looked when i went in there...i got the aztec healing clay and aloe vera juice but didnt even THINK to look for rose water. what section was it in? the cashier always looks at me like they dont know up from down, much less where stuff is.
I just came out with the gallon of aloe vera juice too. After reading Nice & Wavy and Divine Inspiration's thread, I had to have it.
*Try your Aztec Clay with water first okay. I will PM you.*

I just bought some rose oil today from whole foods. The smell is to die for and it leaves your hair feeling very moisturized, especially after I mixed it in my DC treatment. Thanks everyone for all your great information :).

in the face/body lotions, shampoos and conditioner section...HTH
now tell me more about that aztec clay...off to research:grin:

I keep a bottle of rosewater and glycerine in my purse during the winter. Its a great {re)moisterizer.:yep:

-A

moz-screenshot.jpg
430.jpg
I purchased this rosewater from a farmers market..i thought it was a drink since it was with the food products....I was sadly mistaken:barf:

I have no idea what to do with it. Its been sitting in the closet for a while now. I've seen recipes online where ppl put it in food, but I don't see how it can be used for hair and skin..plus it stinks to me...It could be that I just don't like the smell of roses, but I had to wash my face after putting it on b/c I could not deal with the scent

huh? vodka? pray do tell

in the other thread link, the op stated that vodka should be used to preserve the rose water. If I purchase it from FNWL or any store here in Memphis would I still need to add the vodka to preserve it or does this only apply when you make it yourself?

i have a bottle of rosewater and glycerine. it's traditionally something used for skin. i use it because it makes my hair soft. i need water on my hair in order to style it and this is more gentle than the hard water from my tap. it smells nice too.

i have a bottle of rosewater and glycerine. it's traditionally something used for skin. i use it because it makes my hair soft. i need water on my hair in order to style it and this is more gentle than the hard water from my tap. it smells nice too.

I'm gonna try this just for wetting purposes and cutting some of the water use

Back