What do you DC with after a relaxer?

Smiley79

I'm so excitied, when I do my touch up next week, I'm going to try the tip that I learned on the board about using the Aphogee 2 Min. after rinsing out the relaxer, then neutralize shampoo. What DCs do you all use afterwards? I have ORS and AO Honeysuckle Rose in my stash.

BTW, I did the Aphogee 2 Step last night, and it turned our excellent, thank you soooooo much everyone for the tips and advice. I made sure to DC my hair with moisture for like 2 hours. :lachen: This time around I had no breakage. My hair feels so good.

Smiley79

I'm also looking forward to updating that disaster pic in my sig....hope I see progress after the relaxer....:grin::grin::grin:

prospurr4

I'm so excitied, when I do my touch up next week, I'm going to try the tip that I learned on the board about using the Aphogee 2 Min. after rinsing out the relaxer, then neutralize shampoo. What DCs do you all use afterwards? I have ORS and AO Honeysuckle Rose in my stash.

BTW, I did the Aphogee 2 Step last night, and it turned our excellent, thank you soooooo much everyone for the tips and advice. I made sure to DC my hair with moisture for like 2 hours. :lachen: This time around I had no breakage. My hair feels so good.

I use Motions Moisture Plus as my moisturizing deep conditioner. I'm glad your hair is behavin' better.

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
I mostly use Kenra MC, but for my next relaxer I'm gonna probably use GVP Conditioning Balm :lick:

Smiley, use AO HSR for me. I wanna try it so bad, it's been on my wishlist for years but I always forget to buy it :cry2: Use it in my memory :grin:

Besides, you're already gonna use Aphogee right after the relaxer, so your hair's gonna be plenty strong. Use HSR and get some pure moisture :yep:

vnaps

Good luck with the touch up....

i personally use something thats moisturising with as litlle protein as possible....i wouldn't want to overload on the protein...hth

Smiley79

I mostly use Kenra MC, but for my next relaxer I'm gonna probably use GVP Conditioning Balm :lick:

Smiley, use AO HSR for me. I wanna try it so bad, it's been on my wishlist for years but I always forget to buy it :cry2: Use it in my memory :grin:

Besides, you're already gonna use Aphogee right after the relaxer, so your hair's gonna be plenty strong. Use HSR and get some pure moisture :yep:
Yes Mama...that's a good point...the AO would be a good choice that time around. You need to run over to Vitamin Shoppe and hop on bottle of that AO...you will luuuuuuvvvv it.

Smiley79

Good luck with the touch up....

i personally use something thats moisturising with as litlle protein as possible....i wouldn't want to overload on the protein...hth
Thanks I'll be updating the pics, hopefully there'll be some good progress. :)