Votes: 56 22.7%
  • VO5

Votes: 40 16.2%
  • Aussie Moist

Votes: 151 61.1%

• Total voters

Truth

Aussie >v05>suave...

I stopped using suave... it just doesn't cut it anymore.... ..Aussie give the best slip for detangling and v05 because it does the job for co washing and it's dirt cheap....I think I will only go back to suave if they bring back Milk and honey....that was literally their best conditioner to me.. other then that... I will stick with my aussie and vo5...

tHENATuRALhAiRpRoJEcT

[USER=201692 said:
Evallusion[/USER] ;12717451]My hair type is 4B. I like Aussie Moist best.

Aussie Moist = #1 (thick, creamy; leaves hair..well...MOIST, lol)
Suave Naturals = #2 (thin, runny/watery; leaves my hair feeling crispy)
V05 = #3 (thin, runny/watery; leaves hair crispy; this stuff ain't nothin' but "thick water")

that's what i thought... i think most are going on the suave naturals (the old formula worked as deep conditioner with oils/honey... no likey new

BUT THAT SHEA & AMLA OR WHATEVER (green bottle) ... THICK THICK THICK... BEST DETANGLER I HAVE EVER

Geminigirl

I used to love AM but haven't used in awhile. It has as pump so I love that.

I like suave humectant thats all.

Vo5 moisture milks (except strawberry cream yuck) when I bc'd were excellent. I don't care for any of them now. They need as new scent already.

mzsophisticated26

Suave, I love humectant and the almond & shea butter they are thicker than most cheapies especially the almond shea butter. V05 are too watery for me and aussie the smell gets annoying after a few uses

HauteHippie

I've already said I liked Suave a little while ago (Almond + Shea Butter), but just wanted to mention that the aloe vera + ginseng is good as well. I tried it recently and it was really moisturizing.

CurlsBazillion

Saw this poll yesterday and I had to go out and buy some aussie moist just to find out why its beatin down the other conditioners. I tried it for a co wash and I loved it! I might love it just as much as HE HH, hmmmm....

LovinLocks

Hi,

I voted Suave, but honestly I have never tried (nor thought to try) Aussie. Suave is the business and actually I logged in to give 'em comps in the first place.

To be fair, I'll try and remember to purchase some Aussie. As far as co-washing is concerned I'm not too picky anyway so nothing off my nose to give it a try. (PJ that I am), :lachen:

LovinLocks

Out of these three choices I chose Suave. None of them, though, (for me) holds a candle to my HG condish AO HSR. I do keep a bottle of Suave Naturals Lavendar on hand because I use it as a sort of hair perfume (co-washing with it makes my hair smell lovely).

Also, I had a head full of matted tangles recently and detangling on wet hair with handfuls of Sauve saved me from having to cut! The tangles melted like butter.

The abbreviations and my nosiness are killin' me. WHAT pray tell is:

AO HSR and HG??????????

LL

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
Aussie and Suave are both my favs bc they are thick. Now who is V05, that watery crap there doesnt do anything for me at all....

afrofaithful

I have all three. The V05 sucks to cowash for my hair. It didn't leave my hair moisturized at all. The suave is alright...I don't hate it or love it. The aussie moist is my staple though! I have the liter bottle of it and the suave too actually. I just like to change up the scents...I will say that the Aussie 3 minute miracle is great for in between DC's. I actually put some on dry hair last night, threw on a shower cap, and went to sleep. This morning when I washed my hair it was soooooo smooth and dentangled and loverrrrrrly...my tangle teezer ran right thru it! Also, I do use the V05 as a leave in under olive or coconut oil. It is actually really good for this purpose. My hair is never crunchy or hard like when I leave other conditioners in it, and the curls are really defined. So I use all of them but Aussie I think is the best and it's pretty inexpensive for the quality.

DrC

V05 Moisture Milks, Suave Naturals, AND Aussie Moist.
My hair is a heaux and loves to be wet with all three up in her. :look:

Dizz

:lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

I can't believe I never saw this post and I've been to this thread plenty of times!! :lachen:

Diva_Esq

I bought & used Aussie Moist 3 minute miracle today as a cowash (I have very thick, porous hair that loves condish) and it was theeeeee bomb.com.org.gov.net.edu!!!! Oh em gee!!! Definitely a new staple for cowashing along with my Herbal Essences Hydralicious! I want to try to deep condish with it too overnight or under my hooded dryer. Love that my staples are coming together!! :)

kandake

I love Aussie. I've been using the regular conditioner in the liter size pump. I co-wash with it pretty much everyday. I swear my hair loves the cones in that stuff. I just have to make sure I clarify before dc's and protein treatments.

moonglowdiva

I chose Aussie conditioners but to be fair I like VO5 too. Let me explain.
When ever I do a cowash I use Aussie because it is thicker in texture than the Vo5. I only use the Aussie for cowashes. I like the Vo5 for prepoos. It is thin and dirt cheap and it coats the hair for the upcoming shampoo. Lately because I have been very naughty to my hair I have forgo the shampoo and have been doing cowashes only. I literally have to start over because I had a major life setback but all is well.:spinning:

AJellyCake

I'm still new to my HHJ and experimenting with everything. This thread made me try the Aussie Moist conditioner for the first time to use for cowashing (I like the 3 min deep treatment, and use that frequently).

I bought the Aussie Moist conditioner last week, and co-washed like I usually do (finger comb it through, paying attention to roots and demarcation line. Rinse. Reapply and sit under bonnet dryer for 15 minutes). While rinsing it out, my hair felt great, like it does with the Suave Almond and Shea. I wrapped a t-shirt around my head to dry like I always do. After 20 minutes or so, I took the t-shirt off, touched my hair, and literally said, "Oh wow!" My hair was soooooo soft. It was unbelievable. It felt that amazing without any leave-ins or oils, just the Aussie Moist rinsed out.

So thank you, everyone, for all of the votes for the Aussie Moist. I tried it, and I agree: it's GREAT! :grin::clap::grin:

missjones

How come Herbal Essences wasn't a choice :sad:?

I'll try Aussie after I finish my bottle of V05 that I use for cowashing. I've only tried the Suave Humetant and I didn't like it that much :nono: