Motions Moisture Plus vs. Aussie Deep Conditioner

Which one is the best deep conditioner for type 4a/b hair?

• Motions Moisture Plus

Votes: 23 30.3%
  • Aussie Deep

Votes: 53 69.7%

• Total voters

JJamiah

I love Motions Moisture Plus and use it with my relaxer hair has NEVER been Better! for the past 10 years. :)

lamaria211

aussie was like puttin hot glue in my hair i have not tried motions but i wont be going back to aussie again!

classychic1908

woukd youy even consider it a deep conditioner it only stays on for 3 min?

I don't consider the aussie 3 minute deep a deep conditioner. In my opinion it's too cone heavy for regular use unless you frequently clarify. Cones give slip, but I don't think they improve the health of hair over time. I have used it before flat ironing or a braidout when I know that I will be clarifying before returning to my normal cowashing routine.

Barbara

Princess
Motions is good alone and even better with oil(s) and/or butter(s), and I wouldn't consider Aussie Deep 3 minute miracle a deep conditioner if I have to leave it on for three minutes.

Last edited:

Truth

Aussie 3 Min deeeeppp has my heart... the MMP.. ehhh didn't do 2 much for me..ended up givin it away

TLC1020

I've used both.. For my relaxed 4b coarse hair I have to go with Motions Moisture Plus Conditioner.. Been using it for years...

SimJam

Ladies: I'll have to give Aussie Deep a try. Do you add oil to it?

Aussie 3 min is my staple quickie DC. I have abt 4 tubes in reserve:lick:

i add SAA to i, but then again I add them to all my DCs

nvr tried the motions, but my relaxed hair loved motions.

Kindheart

I actually love Motions Silk Deep Conditioner i have a big jar of it ,it would be my staple if it didnt have mineral oil in it .