Okay, there must be a shortage of Aussie in my area or something......

DrC

I was in the " Suave vs V05 vs Aussie Moist" thread
http://www.longhaircareforum.com/ha...3511-suave-vs-vo5-vs-aussie-conditioners.html

and decided after reading many positive posts about Aussie, I will go out and buy some.

For some particular reason, there has been a shortage of Aussie conditioner in my area because I went on a rampage today going to 3 different drugstores today and then went to the Battle Field of Wal-Mart, and bought some Aussie. While at the Arby's drive thru, I was looking at the bottle and it read Aussie Moist Shampoo. I got the wrong one.... Ugh!!!! :wallbash:

So I go back to Hell-Mart and tell the associate that I am here to return this for the conditioner and he says

"NO!! NO TRADE!! YOU GO CUSTOMER SERVICE NOW!!"

.....okay :look: so I go back to where I found the Aussie, and come to find out...Wal Mart does not have the conditioner. I guess they ran out :perplexed:

Then I had to wait in line in customer service for 35 minutes to return one bottle and a lady skipped me in line. :perplexed:

So I went one LAST stop at a Walgreens and got the Aussie Moisture 3 minute Deeeep Conditioner which was on sale. This Walgreens was 30 minutes away from my place.

This stuff must be a bottle of gold or something, but I will find out soon enough I'm about to wash my hair and let you all know how it goes. I hope this conditioner is the bomb, because I spent almost 2 hours out and about trying to find it. :look:

BTW: They have Aussie 2 for 4 at CVS.

Last edited:

FebeeSigns

It should. And I always mistakenly buy the shampoo rofl the bottles look too alike! OT, but I love your hair in the sig. <3 J'adoreeee.

DrC

It should. And I always mistakenly buy the shampoo rofl the bottles look too alike! OT, but I love your hair in the sig. <3 J'adoreeee.

Thank you :grin:

They should have the word conditioner in huge letters on their bottles lol.

brg240

lol you probably have an lhfc sister near you.

I kind a want to try but i just bought the Suave Almond conditioner today and I'm probably buying one tomorrow :(

DrC

lol you probably have an lhfc sister near you.

I kind a want to try but i just bought the Suave Almond conditioner today and I'm probably buying one tomorrow :(

I have that conditioner too. It helped me tremendously while I transitioned.

brg240

I have that conditioner too. It helped me tremendously while I transitioned.

oh really, how'd it do on your relaxed hair? I'm hoping it works well, i haven't found anything that my hair likes as much as Burt's Bees conditioners but those go to fast.

DrC

oh really, how'd it do on your relaxed hair? I'm hoping it works well, i haven't found anything that my hair likes as much as Burt's Bees conditioners but those go to fast.

It worked great and tamed all my strands since my relaxed and natural hair were always :catfight:

DrC

Bumping for an update. So...OP, did you like it?

Yes :infatuated: It made my hair super duper soft and I barely had to detangle. Now I know why there is a shortage of Aussie in my area. I have V05 and Suave, but this one beats both of them out. I likes. :yep: