• Sauve

Votes: 56 22.7%
  • VO5

Votes: 40 16.2%
  • Aussie Moist

Votes: 151 61.1%

• Total voters

AlliCat

I use suave because I love the thick consistency...I've tried all and they're all great. T actually tend to rotate the 3 but if I had to pick 1 ir would be Suave Humectant (or Suave Aloe and Shea)

mscocopuff

I recently purchased Suave Humectant conditioner. Awesome is what I have to say. I have tried Aussie and V05. I love all three but I will not be switching my co-wash from the Suave ever since my new find!

FebeeSigns

When I did use chemicals in my hair, Aussie was my go-to for conditioning. Thick, creamy and very moisurizing. It is by far the best cheap drugstore brand conditioner I've had. V05 sucks so much, very harsh on the hair. Suave is okay but just like Vo5 it's comparable to pissy water.

angellike

aussie cleanse & mend is actually pretty good too it is thinner than the moist one tho.
vo5 moisture milks are great too mainly based on smell and price
for some reason for me, i actually prefer thinner,watery conditioners when i have a lot of newgrowth because actually are able to get down to the roots better for me to detangle with

CaramelLites

Actually HE Hello Hydration and Pantene Relaxed and Naturals are my favs. V05 isn't very moisturizing and isn't thick enough for me to detangle with but I love the smell of the strawberry one. I have to add another conditioner the same with the Aussie Moist it didn't go on thick on my hair and I had to add another conditioner to detangle. Suave coconut was ok I could cowash and detangle with it but it didn't leave my hair very moisturized.

Sent from my PC36100 using Long Hair Care Forum App

ParagonTresses

Of the three I choose Suave, a nice consistency and smell for my hair. VO5 was way too runny for me and my hair was not moisturized after using the Aussie Moist.

SEMO

I prefer Aussie Moist, then V05. But my hair has never responded well to Suave products. I'm 3c/4a.

~NanCeBoTwin~

I voted for AM. I love this conditioner so much! However I will use Suave or Tresseme as well, and my preferences are in that order.

ETA: I use V05 for my initial rinse after doing a tea rinse, but incorporate the AM at the end of the co wash.

NikStarrr

Aussie Moist & Herbal Essence Hello Hydration are the best off-the-shelf, "cheap" conditioners, IMO.

Last edited:

motherpopcorn562

I like suave coconut naturals- it has lactic acid as the thisrd ingredient so it seems to smooth my hair. Aussie irritates my scalp.

kittikat24

Aussie hands down.
Yeah, the smell gets old after a while, but its worth it if it keeps my hair moisturised :/
I like VO5 to initially help rinse out treatments, then I follow up w/ aussie so that it's moist and detangled.

LilMissRed

Mmmmm Aussie...since my 12 yr old found this in my bathroom..i cant keep this stuff in the house

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Long Hair Care Forum App

Eiano

I do have the huge walmart pump of Aussie Moist. I used this in HS and remember LOVING it. I haven't actually gone back to it just yet b/c I'm all hooked up with...

SUAVE! I love suave. I've been co-washing every couple of days and my hair is sooooo soft and I can have hair that smells like whatever I want: Pomegranite, Strawberry, Coconut.. mmmm!!!!

AutumnDreams

Aussie moist is the bomb diggidy, lol. Love it - and its cheap! The 3 minute one, i havent tried the regular moist conditioner.

Last edited:

An_gell

I choose V05, and suave would be second. I tried Aussie Moist and still have two bottles in my cabinet; they weren't that awesome for me even when I added olive oil to them. Plus I try not to use conditioners with cones.

Fab_Nikki

This is a hard quesiton because I use and love them all.

However I will say the Aussie Moist line is the truth for my hair, especially the 3 minute miracle deep conditioner (the truth!!!)

danigurl18

I have 4a hair and I like all 3 of them for different things. I use V05 as a leave in. I cowash with Suave. Aussie can be a cowash, a leave in, or a base to a DC.

PraisedBeauty

Whaaaat?! I'm mad Aussie is pulling rank like that! I'm sticking with my V05.... I don't find the Aussie bottles attractive... So I can't bring myself to use them....

Blue_Berry

I like both Aussie and Sauve

Some of Sauve products can be non-moisturizing and better cleaning agents,(like the 99cents ones) but the Almond and Shea Butter Conditioner is super thick and very moisturizing. I love that product. :) I like all Aussie conditioners.

MsChelle

I have tried and liked all three. I like the smell of Aussie and it is my favorite by far. Especially the 3 min Miracle. Can't go wrong with Suave either. I haven't found a Suave that I don't like yet. V05 is the one I use the least. I like the clarifying conditioner though.

SimplyBlessed

Vo5 clarifying conditioner...love it

Suave is good

I'm going to go against the grain and say tressemme naturals!

Aussie is ok its a front to me bc it has cones to make ur hair feel good

Sent from my HTC Glacier using HTC Glacier

bellesocialite

I have never tried Aussie. Between V05 and Suave, my vote goes to Suave. I like that their conditioners are thicker and seem to be more moisturizing.

AlliCat

I like Suave Humectant and Suave Almond and Shea Butter conditioners. Next is v05 it gives lighter conditioning with little build up

vkb247

I am 4a texlaxed and V05 is a staple for me. I use it for cowashing and as a leave in. I love Tresemme Naturals too.

Aussie Moist and Sauve weren;t moisturizing enough for me.

ScorpioBeauty09

VO5 for me! My hair loves their Clarifying Shampoo/Conditioner and especially their Balancing Shampoo.:grin: I've never used Suave or Aussie.

Dizz

V05 Moisture Milks, Suave Naturals, AND Aussie Moist.
My hair is a heaux and loves to be wet with all three up in her. :look:

curlyninjagirl

Out of these three choices I chose Suave. None of them, though, (for me) holds a candle to my HG condish AO HSR. I do keep a bottle of Suave Naturals Lavendar on hand because I use it as a sort of hair perfume (co-washing with it makes my hair smell lovely).

Also, I had a head full of matted tangles recently and detangling on wet hair with handfuls of Sauve saved me from having to cut! The tangles melted like butter.