Motions Moisture Plus vs. Aussie Deep Conditioner

Which one is the best deep conditioner for type 4a/b hair?

• Motions Moisture Plus

Votes: 23 30.3%
  • Aussie Deep

Votes: 53 69.7%

• Total voters

Barbara

Princess
Here I go again comparing conditioners. :lachen: I know everyone is sick of me, but which one is the best deep conditioner for type 4 a/b hair? Is Aussie a thick conditioner?

Last edited:

MCMLXXII

Are you referring to the Aussie Deeeep 3 Minute Miracle?

hmm, I've never tried it but I love Aussie Moist for my daily co-wash. See avatar.

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
I would actually pick the Aussie Deep. It gives more "true" moisture and not just feel good wet hair.

moonglowdiva

I'm biased toward MMP because in my opinion Motion's products are crappy. I haven't tried Aussie Moist yet but I will when I use up my other stuff.

*Muffin*

Never tried that particular motions product, but motions products don't do anything special for my hair, in general. Aussie 3 minute miracle made my hair feel awesome after I used it.

melodies815

I have Aussie Moist and LOOOOOOOVE it! I can't imagine Aussie Deep being worse.

There are no parabens in the Aussie Moist product, but I don't know about Aussie Deep.

I used to use Motions, but Aussie lets the comb glide through my hair when detangling, and my hair feels extra soft and moisturized after use when dry.

Hope you find what you need!

cj

JMH1908

I tried Motions months ago and hated it..it did nothing for my hair :nono: but I do want to try the Aussie Moist and/or the 3 min. conditioner. I will be going to the store today anyway..since I will be doing a co-wash tomorrow..

ceebee3

I like Aussie but it doesn't seem like a deep conditioner to me. It does not compare to motions moisture plus, I love that stuff.

It is very moisturizing and cheap.

Aggie

I would actually pick the Aussie Deep. It gives more "true" moisture and not just feel good wet hair.

I have to agree with this post as Aussie actually conditions my hair and not just lay on top of it. I read up on a few reviews of it also on www.totalbeauty.com (see reviews here http://www.totalbeauty.com/reviews/...-miracle-moisture-treatment/fromSearchSuggest) and on lhcf in order to make an informed decision.

Also, I am not crazy about Motions products because they tend to dry my hair out.

Last edited:

MangaManiac

I haven't tried Motions, but Aussie is AMAZING. I get amazing slip and the smell is heavenly. It also keeps my hair feeling moisturized and less tangly days after.

LovinLea

i used MMP when i was relaxed, and my hair immediatly started breaking.

so anything but mmp. it's second ingredient is mineral oil anyway.

Barbara

Princess
Never tried motions

BUT

I love me some Aussie Deep....if it aint broke dont fix it..... right? :)

I was doing fine and so was my hair with my primary staples--no pjism whatsoever, but my stylist said it's okay to rotate so that gives me an excuse to buy just a few extra things. I want just the best, though.

Motions Moisture Plus is my secondary conditioner, which my stylist highly recommended years ago.

panama_princess6

I've never tried Aussie and I almost bought it yesterday but I ended up buying some Suave. I've tried Motions and I'm not a huge fan of it. It doesn't do much for me. I feel like I didnt get the moisture that I needed.