Skala Hair Products.

Victorian

old head
I've been on that TudOnLine site several times during my Skala internet searching...it is glorious to behold. I actually emailed them earlier today to see if they would ship to the U.S. :lol: It's a long shot, but we'll see what they say...

I also emailed this place: https://www.brazilianshop.com/
to see if they would get anything other than chocolate and banho de cristal (which they do have now for those who are desperate :lol: $10 for the big tubs)

Last edited:

choctaw

then i washed my hair with my normal poo and then went to use the cond (shea butter) AND OMG THIS SUCKED FAT HAIR MONKEY BALLS!!!! what's going on yall?!?!? the cond was thin and runny compared to what i'm used to using and it didnt have a fond smell to it (not nasty, just not yummy). AND THERE WAS ZERO SLIP!!! i almost started to cry because i lost so much freakin hair!!! i havent lost that much hair since my relaxed days yall, i almost panicked. when i 1st started to have problems i should have rinsed this stuff out and started over with my usual cond. mind you, i finger comb yall and it was a disaster!!!.

once i got out and towel dried, sprayed on my home made juice and then finished detangling since i didnt do that good of a job in the shower since i was losing so much hair.

Mz.MoMo ... I believe you accidentally let Sho Nuff out of the bottle instead of Shea Butta. Since you did resort to the juice in your hour of need, our champion Detangler FirstBizzleSizzle is en route to your location to perform a Sho Nuff intervention. Hold on, Mz.MoMo ... the Juicers got yo' back, gurl!

Mz.MoMo5235

Mz.MoMo ... I believe you accidentally let Sho Nuff out of the bottle instead of Shea Butta. Since you did resort to the juice in your hour of need, our champion Detangler FirstBizzleSizzle is en route to your location to perform a Sho Nuff intervention. Hold on, Mz.MoMo ... the Juicers got yo' back, gurl!

lmfao :lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen: i'm so confused!!! but this made me laugh like i dunno what!

JuiceMobsta

I've been on that TudOnLine site several times during my Skala internet searching...it is glorious to behold. I actually emailed them earlier today to see if they would ship to the U.S. :lol: It's a long shot, but we'll see what they say...

to see if they would get anything other than chocolate and banho de cristal (which they do have now for those who are desperate :lol: $10 for the big tubs)

Ya know Im thinking they only serve the people of Rio de Janeiro...:sad:

JustSimplyTish

I was so upset that I had mostly G3 stuff after seeing all the Jablahblahs, avocado, chocolates etc....But I used the G3 Conditioner this morning followed by the G3 Leave In and my hair is so friggin soft I can't stand it!!! It feels so moisturized too..not dry and frizzy at all ... I did add a little CoCasta Oil to seal...as I always do...but my curls are well defined and lovely...I am so happy I have a lot of the G3 now and I am no longer jealous of all you other Skala Hoarders ....If the others are better than this I would be an addict so I better just chill with the G3's and keep it moving.....Can't wait to see how my hair feels in the morning...Because I truly sleep in the Nude..meaning I wear no scarf, bonnet, twists, etc to bed....so My hair products have to be able to withstand my nightly abuse...I do however sleep on a satin pillow case.

Last edited:

Shaley

I was so upset that I had mostly G3 stuff after seeing all the Jablahblahs, avocado, chocolates etc....But I used the G3 Conditioner this morning followed by the G3 Leave In and my hair is so friggin soft I can't stand it!!! It feels so moisturized too..not dry and frizzy at all ... I did add a little CoCasta Oil to seal...as I always do...but my curls are well defined and lovely...I am so happy I have a lot of the G3 now and I am no longer jealous of all you other Skala Hoarders ....If the otters are better than this I would be an addict so I better just chill with the G3's and keep it moving.....Can't wait to see how my hair feels in the morning...Because I truly sleep in the Nude..meaning I wear no scarf, bonnet, twists, etc to bed....so My hair products have to be able to withstand my nightly abuse...I do however sleep on a satin pillow case.

I had a similar experience. I only have the shea butter & ceraminds g3 masques and leave INS and I find that the ceramides g3 works a lot better on my hair. I deep conditioned with the masque and used the leave in sealed with oil and air dried. My hair is so soft with hardly any hair in the comb. I'm pleased thus far...

Poopiedo

I used the Jaborandi shampoo last night and I love it. Seems like the shampoo has slip. Then I applied Aphogee 2 min and I followed with the Jaborandi conditioner. I sat under the steamer for an hour. Loved it!! I used the G3 leave in, Aphogee green tea, Chi Silk Infusion, and Keracare setting lotion. When I removed the rollers, my hair was shiny as if I had sprayed it with oil sheen. My hair is so soft and bouncy. I think it's a tie for the #1spot. I like the G3 and Jaborandi conditioners equally.

I also like the conditioners for cowashing. It foams up like a lather so it feels like you are using a sulfate free shampoo.

MISSBOSSY

This place is 20 minutes from me. I just went by there today and got an order of choco and avo coming next month. :grin:

They have (had :look:) everything though in the store. you can hit me up for the extra gloss, jabba, cristal and lisos :lick:

I also found another place that said they can get the chocolate and they are looking into the others

Firstborn2

Stop frontin, you know me!
This place is 20 minutes from me. I just went by there today and got an order of choco and avo coming next month. :grin:

They have (had :look:) everything though in the store. you can hit me up for the extra gloss, jabba, cristal and lisos :lick:

I also found another place that said they can get the chocolate and they are looking into the others

Yeah I'll be hitting this up next weekend, found out they are not to far from me either.

yodie

I was just on Venice Blvd in Culver City yesterday. Wow! Thanks. I'll definitely be getting some product from this spot now.

jayjaycurlz

Ladies I was thisclose to attempting to order from Pak...THISCLOSE....

UNTIL

DH (that could be d*$# hubby today LOL) came in and said he didn't feel comfy with me ordering from them since paypal wasn't an option. He said we didn't want to be one of those people on freecreditreport.com talking about our identity was stolen. LOL So its a no go.

HOWEVER I do have business contacts in Europe that I might be able to get my hands on some CHOCOLATE. They live in Germany but travel everywhere overseas. I will keep you ladies updated.

^^ I'd like to try the CHOCOLATE too. Please PM me if you're able to secure some! :grin:

jayjaycurlz

^^^ OK Miss Bossy - if you get your hands on some CHOCOLATE, don't even ask if I want it - just ship me some - please! :grin:

bluevalentine

i finally got a few of the masques from a big lots in my neighboring town, gonna try the ceramides one this evening. and if i'm not mistaken, they sell these at the bss up the skreet, if so its ON. the bottles posted up on here look mighty familiar and i cant wait to find out if its the same thing....fingers crossed!

Muse- Exactly my thoughts too- I find the masques to be so emollient that they seem perfect for the summer time. But I will be defintely using them all year.

Has anyone made any Skala cocktails? Either mixing two together or mixing another DC in with the Skala? If so what where your results?

I hit the motherload today at a Brazilian marketin Worcester on Chandler st.- I scored Extra Lisos, SOS emergency, Jaborandi, Chocolate, Gloss, Keratin and Lissative and Grape, Goat Mil and Gloss Kanechom. I will post pictures in the Skala pic thread.
I've mixed the Aloe and C3 togther, the condishes..and really loved it. I got the idea from that original website Americka showed earlier in this thread. I loved it..and have taken one of my empty C3 bottles and mixed it with 1/2 of C3 and 1/2 of Aloe and shook it up..and that is what I've been leaving in my hair, the Aloe already makes my hair soft, and the C3 ...welll...we all know how that works....there is something about them combined, that REEEALLY works! Slippage, for sure..and someone remarked earlier that when you rinse them out after having the condishes in all day, the hair FEELS/SEEMS longer...I've found that to be true to...Dunno why that is tho...
Seriously...I love it...more importantly so does my hair. Thinkin' to try the Aloe with the SB next since I have 1/2 bottle of Aloe just sitting there.
HTH

OMG!!! Why did I click onto this page?!?!:thud: :thud: :thud: Noooooooooooooo!!!!!!!! :lachen::lachen::lachen:

Skala Brown Plus conditioner

Skala Extra Smooth condish

Skala Plus Gloss condish

Skala Hydro-Nourishing condish

Skala Liss Active condish

Skala Loire Shine condish

Skala Black Plus condish

Skala Intense Bright Red condish

Skala Mini Avocado Cream Treatment

Skala Cream of tha Crystal Bath Treatment

Skala Brown Cream Treatment, maximum brightness

Skala Cream Cocktail Treatment,anti-breaking

Skala Cream Cocktail Treatment,strengthener

Skala Double Cream Treatment

Skala Gold Advanced Cream Treatment

Skala Hydro-Nutrient Cream Treatment

Skala HyperLumi Cream Treatment

Skala Kids Cream Treatment

Skala Lama Black Cream Treatment

Skala Goat Milk Cream Treatment

Skala Loire Maximum Brightness Cream Treatment

Skala Clay Mask Cream Treatment

Skala Black Luster Intense Cream Treatment

Skala Sundaes Cream Treatment

Skala Ceramic Sundaes Cream treatment

Skala Intense Bright Red Cream Treatment

Skala Maximo Brown Gloss Stylin cream

Skala Cocktail Anti-Break Stylin cream

Skala Fruit Cocktail Stylin Cream

Skala Cocktail Strengthener Styling Cream

Skala Hydro Nutrient Styling Cream

Skala Black Luster Maximo Styling Cream

Skala Maximo Bright Red Styling Cream

Skala Deoderants

Skala Lotion

Skala Anti-Waste Shampoo

:shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked: :shocked::shocked:
Enter, If YOU DARE!!!!!!!!!:lachen::lachen::lachen:
http://www.tudonlineprodutos.com/in...lo&busca=skala&autor=&titulo=&espec=&editora=
CHELZ!!!!
I jusssss canNOT believe you did that to us!?!?!?!?:nono:
ermmm BUT THANK YOU:grin:

SOOOOO Avocado Shampoo and Condish review....
Used the Avocado shampoo this morning to rid my hair of the Mizani I'd put in the other day. The shampooo with one wash did clean my hair, but noticed that under the water my hair felt dry...not bone dry..but dry...mmmm not soft and/or silky....and was kickin' myself for even using it. Wasn't sure if it's because I washed my hair twice in one week or not...ANYWHOOOOOO
Got out of the shower and was running my fingers thru the hair to detangle and loved it...decided to be bold and comb the tangles out...and the comb went thru like soft butter. I was like WTF!?!?!? NO PRODUCT...just water on my hair...and the comb went thru like I had slathered on condish...WHOOOA, LOVED THAT. My hair is relaxed (last relaxer 3/30/10) and do have NG, maybe about an inch or so. But seriously, I was surprised. Put in the Avocado condish...and oooh ME...LOVE IT....L O V E IT!!! You all know that Aloe has been my fav...but HAVE MERCY, the Avocado is the SHIZNIK!!!
5 hours later, my hair is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO soft....satiny soft you know. I NEED THAT FREAKIN AVOCADO MASQUE!!! oooh MAN...HOOKED ON SKALA!!! Yes, I am...and do NOT..repeat DO NOT WANT TO BE REFORMED!!!

Americka

Used the Avocado shampoo this morning to rid my hair of the Mizani I'd put in the other day. The shampooo with one wash did clean my hair, but noticed that under the water my hair felt dry...not bone dry..but dry...mmmm not soft and/or silky....and was kickin' myself for even using it. Wasn't sure if it's because I washed my hair twice in one week or not...ANYWHOOOOOO
Got out of the shower and was running my fingers thru the hair to detangle and loved it...decided to be bold and comb the tangles out...and the comb went thru like soft butter. I was like WTF!?!?!? NO PRODUCT...just water on my hair...and the comb went thru like I had slathered on condish...WHOOOA, LOVED THAT. My hair is relaxed (last relaxer 3/30/10) and do have NG, maybe about an inch or so. But seriously, I was surprised. Put in the Avocado condish...and oooh ME...LOVE IT....L O V E IT!!! You all know that Aloe has been my fav...but HAVE MERCY, the Avocado is the SHIZNIK!!!
5 hours later, my hair is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO soft....satiny soft you know. I NEED THAT FREAKIN AVOCADO MASQUE!!! oooh MAN...HOOKED ON SKALA!!! Yes, I am...and do NOT..repeat DO NOT WANT TO BE REFORMED!!!

Awesome review, L.A.C.! I have the same experience with the Shea Butter shampoo. It's like - how can a shampoo have the nerve to give that kind of slippage? Amazing!

Disclaimer - Not everyone who uses Skala will have this experience. :look:

Muse

LAC you are absolutely right! I finally used my avocado con today and that stuff is :lick:. It smells soooo good! Even better when in the hair than sniffing it from the bottle. I was actually kinda sad when I had to use the Aloe masque because I knew it would cover the wonderful avocado smell. Based on how this conditioner performed I can only imagine how the masque is! I just may order the leave in from the Skala site. I'm on the waiting list for Miss Bossy to pick me up one of the BIG avocado masques. You should have her get one for you too when they come in if you already haven't.

Keshieshimmer

I tried the Jaborandi conditioner and masque after my K-pak treatment. Didn't like it but I will try it next week when I don't do a protein treatment. I wasn't sure if Jaborandi was a protein or moisture one. However I didn't see the shine that it promised.

I am transitioning to natural, probably have 4b hair.

drappedup

Sooo tonight I'm going to try one of the masque's for the 1st time......which one should I try first?!

Aloe Vera? Fruit Cocktail? Shea Butter?

I was thinking the Aloe.....

JustSimplyTish

^ I just did the Aloe Vera masque...I left it on for about 2 hours while I cleaned...Ok while I pretended to clean....It appears super soft and my hair felt good after I rinsed...I will update tomorrow on the final results after I air dry and sleep on it

pear

I tried the Jaborandi conditioner and masque after my K-pak treatment. Didn't like it but I will try it next week when I don't do a protein treatment. I wasn't sure if Jaborandi was a protein or moisture one. However I didn't see the shine that it promised.

I am transitioning to natural, probably have 4b hair.

I tried the Jaborandi conditioner yesterday and my hair was like :nono:. I thought my hair would love it because of all of the good ingredients but my hair was feelin' no parts of it. I LOVED the aloe vera masque :lick: I used last weekend. Maybe the masque really are that much better than the regular conditioner or maybe there are just certain ones that my hair is going to like a lot better than others. I hope that my hair likes the G3 conditioner because I have several bottles of that one.

Solitude

I'm kinda surprised at myself for jumping on this bandwagon, but at $1, what the heck, why not?

I bought a Jambordi shampoo and conditioner. They smelled bad to me, so I almost didn't buy them. I bought the G3 shampoo - they only had the shampoo, not the conditioner. Who knows when I will even try the products since I have so much stuff I really like....

*Frisky*

I tried the Jaborandi conditioner yesterday and my hair was like :nono:. I thought my hair would love it because of all of the good ingredients but my hair was feelin' no parts of it. I LOVED the aloe vera masque :lick: I used last weekend. Maybe the masque really are that much better than the regular conditioner or maybe there are just certain ones that my hair is going to like a lot better than others. I hope that my hair likes the G3 conditioner because I have several bottles of that one.

I JUST finished using the Jaborandi conditioner and I can't say that I hate it but it does not provide as much slip as the G3. My hair did feel strong after I used it. These are the only 2 I have tried. I followed up with a DC with one of the Kanechom conditioners so it's all good.

Victorian

old head
Today I used the regular ceramide conditioner. (I pre-pooed w/Jabba and pooed with ceramide). I also tried using a bit more of the ceramide leave-in than I did last week, and used my Giovanni serum before flat ironing. My hair feels soooo lovely. It's cashmere soft and moveable and smooth all the way to the ends. It's like doll hair.
I don't know -- I'm interested in the other "flavors" but the ones I want most are all the hard-to-get Brazilian only ones. Part of me wants to just stockpile Ceramides G3 and call it a day, though I do kinda want the Avocado...

I almost never jump on bandwagons...glad I caught this one :love:

pear

I JUST finished using the Jaborandi conditioner and I can't say that I hate it but it does not provide as much slip as the G3. My hair did feel strong after I used it. These are the only 2 I have tried. I followed up with a DC with one of the Kanechom conditioners so it's all good.

I will give it another try once I get my relaxer. In the days leading up to my relaxer my hair behaves very badly :wallbash: BUT I am a bit disappointed because I was really hoping that the Jaborandi would work as well as the aloe vera did for me. I will say that I haven't experienced a lot of breakage in the past few days so maybe for me the Jaborandi will have to be strictly for strength and not for moisture.

OK Frisky, spill the beans on the Kanechmon. Which ones do you have? Did you purchase it locally?

Priss Pot

Makeup + Bench Pressing
I see that Skala has blown up 'round these parts :lol:

I bought the Jaborandi Masque and the Shea Butter Leave-in a while back. Finally got around to using them last week, and they were nice (to be $1). The masque actually had a decent amount of slip. For being $1, I was very surprised with the slip it had. The leave-in was nice too.