Oils,Grease,& Oil(based)Pomades,Butters July 1 - Sept 30

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Will use: Marie Dean's Baobab Oil (Blend) in Cranberry/Pomegrante and later may use:

It's Perfectly Natural Tea-Lightful Shine Pomade.:lick:

againstallodds

Grapeseed oil to the length of my hair.
Mix of coconut, tea tree, lavender, and eucalyptus on my scalp.
Covered my hair with a plastic cap and my turbie twist since i will leave on overnight.

Lita

Spritz with HV hydra silica & applied HV red tea satin cream..Sealed with rice bran oil..

Happy Hair Growing!

Brownie518

SALE - HAIR TRIGGER

Who says Friday the 13th is bad luck??? ....We don't! In fact We think you deserve to have a lucky 13 filled weekend! So this weekend until Monday July 16th SAVE 13% off any purchase of $13 or more....You bet your Lucky Stars Lady Luck is on your side! Use Coupon code LUCKY13 in the shopping cart. Get in on the savings before your luck runs out!

http://www.hairtriggergrowthelixir.com/

DarkJoy

Bent. Not Broken.
my hair feels really moisturized already. will just massage vatika on my scalp and wrap my head for the night.

choctaw

Still oiling ...

Using a blend of Brahmi infused EVOO and amalaki infused soybean oil for oil rinses.

Overnight dc with blend of ayurvedic powders (neem, maka), oils (tea tree, neem), water and Suave conditioner.

LaidBak

IDareT'sHair said:
LaidBak Sounds like a nice oil.
It is! Its clear and very light, and it has almost no scent. Its a mix of some very good oils. I kinda wonder why its clear though. I have to look at the ingredient list and see if any of those oils have a natural color to them. If so that means they are refined oils.

SimJam

just massaged liquid gold into scalp and slathered some wheatgerm oil on the length of hair. Baggying until In ready to wash ...whenever that time come today, or tomorrow.

bajandoc86

Lipstick Lover
Had to use EVOO yesterday in my DC and as a sealant. (kicks self for traveling without my coconut oil infused with cinnamon). EVOO is just ok. :ohwell:

JJamiah

:look:

I greased my scalp with Hairitage Hydration Castor INfusion and sprayed my scalp with Nu-Gro Moistuizing Spray oil :yep: Ahhhhhh, my braids are loving this! so are my edges.

SimJam

wow my hair is loving this wheatgerm oil. I remember my relaxed hair loved it, but this is the first Ive used it time since being natural:lick:

DarkJoy

Bent. Not Broken.
Mimosa Hair Honey this morning. CES for the twists tonight and heavy sealing with sulfer grease, I think...

lamaria211

What is it: WEN Six Thirteen Ultra-Nourishing Replenishing Treatment Mist by Chaz Dean will give your hair, face, and body an instant pick-me-up with its rejuvenating and moisturizing properties. It can be used to revive and restyle hair in between cleansings and can also be used as a lightweight formulation in place of or mixed with your leave-in conditioner to create additional volume and body. Misting your hair with WEN Six Thirteen Ultra-Nourishing Replenishing Treatment Mist will aid in reviving dry or dehydrated hair. It can also be used for extra moisture on the face and body, absorbing instantly to leave your skin soft, supple, and hydrated.

Who is it for: Everyone.

Why is it different: WEN Six Thirteen Replenishing Treatment Mist takes everything you love about the WEN Replenishing Treatment Mists and supercharges it with even more botanicals and the amino acid complex found in our WEN Six Thirteen Ultra-Nourishing Daily Cleansing Treatment.

How do I use it: You may spritz WEN Six Thirteen Ultra-Nourishing Replenishing Treatment Mist on wet hair as a lightweight leave-in conditioner or spray on dry/styled hair to add extra moisture and hydration. It will also absorb instantly into the skin when used on the face or body as a moisturizer, leaving it soft, supple

LaidBak

lamaria211 said:
What is it: WEN Six Thirteen Ultra-Nourishing Replenishing Treatment Mist by Chaz Dean will give your hair, face, and body an instant pick-me-up with its rejuvenating and moisturizing properties. It can be used to revive and restyle hair in between cleansings and can also be used as a lightweight formulation in place of or mixed with your leave-in conditioner to create additional volume and body. Misting your hair with WEN Six Thirteen Ultra-Nourishing Replenishing Treatment Mist will aid in reviving dry or dehydrated hair. It can also be used for extra moisture on the face and body, absorbing instantly to leave your skin soft, supple, and hydrated.

Who is it for: Everyone.

Why is it different: WEN Six Thirteen Replenishing Treatment Mist takes everything you love about the WEN Replenishing Treatment Mists and supercharges it with even more botanicals and the amino acid complex found in our WEN Six Thirteen Ultra-Nourishing Daily Cleansing Treatment.

How do I use it: You may spritz WEN Six Thirteen Ultra-Nourishing Replenishing Treatment Mist on wet hair as a lightweight leave-in conditioner or spray on dry/styled hair to add extra moisture and hydration. It will also absorb instantly into the skin when used on the face or body as a moisturizer, leaving it soft, supple

Thanks! Sounds interesting.