Oils,Grease,& Oil(based)Pomades,Butters July 1 - Sept 30

Brownie518

Used some Jar of Joe earlier. I'll be covering my whole head in it tomorrow and letting it sit all day before my wash

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
I had to bring the GHE back again tonight since it did me so right last night -- o/n with castor.

DarkJoy

Bent. Not Broken.
This is an experiment for tomorrow's flat twist out: Flat twisted with the sulfur grease and flaxseed gel and seal alllllll that mess in with castor oil. Wanna see how all that sealing defines the curls as well as avoiding dryness from the gel.

DarkJoy

Bent. Not Broken.
This is an experiment for tomorrow's flat twist out: Flat twisted with the sulfur grease and flaxseed gel and seal alllllll that mess in with castor oil. Wanna see how all that sealing defines the curls as well as avoiding dryness from the gel.
It worked! Best flat twist out since my BC. Undid the twists using camellia oil. It was so cute in fact, that a Chinese co-worker asked to touch my little TWA! "Like silk!" she said. :lol: :look:

Repeat tonight. sulfur grease twist, and castor seal.

Lita

Lita

OT: Gurl...that Kyra Mango Hair Creme smells delicious.:lick:

Too bad I don't wear my Hair out.:sad:

IDareT'sHair Yes,kyra mango smeels amazing..Love how it makes my hair feel..

*With the heat/rain bringing Mosquitos..I can't use it,the scent is a direct line to me..lol
I already have plenty bites..

Happy Hair Growing!

DarkJoy

Bent. Not Broken.
@IDareT'sHair Yes,kyra mango smeels amazing..Love how it makes my hair feel..

*With the heat/rain bringing Mosquitos..I can't use it,the scent is a direct line to me..lol
I already have plenty bites..

Happy Hair Growing!
OMG saw this after my last post...

Warning: coconut oil is a dog beacon. They LOVE the stuff. When I take my dog to the dog park i get swarmed... and they start FIGHTING next to me for the closest spot beside me. I noticed this when a chihuaha climbed onto my lap, put his nose in my puff and started to lick it. :lick: I've stopped CO pre-pooing before taking the dog out for this reason!

Yes, my dog loves it--and gets a spoon everyday. Wish my hair would shine like his fur has been.:lol:

LaidBak

DarkJoy said:
OMG saw this after my last post...

Warning: coconut oil is a dog beacon. They LOVE the stuff. When I take my dog to the dog park i get swarmed... and they start FIGHTING next to me for the closest spot beside me. I noticed this when a chihuaha climbed onto my lap, put his nose in my puff and started to lick it. :lick: I've stopped CO pre-pooing before taking the dog out for this reason!

Yes, my dog loves it--and gets a spoon everyday. Wish my hair would shine like his fur has been.:lol:

OK now that is too funny!!

JJamiah

I used jar of joe last night to grease my scalp. :yep: I won't use anything else in my hair right now. Going to be removing these braids tomorrow :yep: :woohoo: