Oils,Grease,& Oil(based)Pomades,Butters July 1 - Sept 30

lamaria211

I just remembered I have this Nubian Heritage EVOO & Moringa Repair & Extend Hair Butter I was only using it when wore my hair straight but thats next to never so ill have to find a new way of adding it into my reggie

BraunSugar

Applying Jamaican Organic Pimento Oil to my edges... the ones I am regrowing because I snatched them bald w/ponytails at the beginning of the year. :-/ They are filling in well.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Touched my Ends with Hairitage Hydrations "Sprout".

Will put that up and touch my ends up with Hairitage's Peach Pomade.:lick:

I only used Sprout for my ends because it was at arms reach.:perplexed

Ltown

Greyland
Used hv red tea and oil mixture to seal. I need to use my coconut oil now since you can't use in the winter.

Last edited:

An_gell

Water rinsed Tuesday night and sealed with Qhemet. I spritzed with more water last night and sealed with a combo of grease and ecostyler. My hair looks good today especially since I'm working out more and fightin mid-week frizz has been a war. NO frizz today though. :)

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Baggying right now with Tiiva's Green Tea Moisturizer.:lick:

I will touch my ends later with Hairitage's Peach Aloe Pomade.

NappyNelle

Kinky Coily 4A, Fine Strands, WSL
Applied QB AOHC to damp hair and let dry over night. Hair feels great and is very easy to part as I am twisting it.

DarkJoy

Bent. Not Broken.
vatika as part of my tea pre-poo. blow dried w/castor. twisted and sealed with sulfur grease. uber velvety hair!

LexiDior

used organix anti breakage that has coconut oil and avocado oil in it. also i applied castor oil to my problem areas.