Oils,Grease,& Oil(based)Pomades,Butters July 1 - Sept 30

Will do an oil rinse tonight with my oil blend (this batch seems to have lasted a long time).

Just Slapped on some: Karen's Body Beautiful "Secret Weapon" 2 Plastic Caps. Will keep this in Overnight and Cowash in the a.m.

Using the same oils as last time:

I'll be using the following oils:

apricot
avocado
grapeseed
aloe vera
coffee
LeJourno French Plum oil
Hair Trigger Growth Elixir
Hairveda Cocosta
Pumpkin Elixir
Pure Argan
Pure Jojoba
Hydratherma Naturals Growth Oil
Neem Oil
WEN Pomegrante Rosemary
WEN Sweet Almond Peppermint
WEN Fig Sweet Orange
Henna Sooq Amla Oil
jamaican black castor oil & lavendar
Olive
Coconut
Broccoli Seed Creme
Vatika Frosting
Broccoli Oil
Hemp seed
Organic Smoothe & Nourish oil
Wheat Germ Oil
Safflower
Black Seed Oil
Pomegrante Oil
Mustard Oil
Palm Oil
Hair Nutrition Oil
Davines Oil Absolute Beautifying Potion
Trigger Cayenne elixir
Philip B Rejuvenating Oil
Moringa
Camilla Oil
Brazil Nut
Camelina Oil
Sunflower
Meadowform
PoppySeed
Peach
Global Goddess
KeSari Oil
Kendi Oil
Horsetail extract
Catnip extract
Burdock Root extract
Herbal enriched thickening Black Castor Oil

I used the oils in my DC, moisturize, growth, pre-poo, and sealing.

Can I buy something off you plz????????? :look:

bought some Vatika oil -- only 2.99 locally!! wow!

Used some of that this morning for shine/seal. Made my hair uber soft.

After twisting before bed, gonna slather down with castor oil.

My hair was saturated with olive and grapeseed oils all day. It ultimately did help with the detangling after taking my braids down. After I washed my hair I finished with some almond butter and mango butter on my scalp, as well as a water and oil spritz. Then my Gleam oil came in the mail, so I applied a few pumps of that to my ends.

Just wanted to add that I will be using Henna Sooq Cocoveda oil for sealing and HOT treatments as well. I'm still on a search for that perfect grease I used some of my sisters softee herbal hair grease while home on leave and it made my hair nice and soft so I'm on a hunt for some now that I'm back home. I think I'm just gonna buy another jar of nature's blessing though.

used liquid gold last night ... smells nice on, but after still has that lingering sulphur smell.

and that mess burned my eyes clear out this morning when I sweated .... ugggg..... i know my hair love sulphur which is the only reason why im gonna try stick to this for the month.

I may try to find a complementing essential oil to add to help mask the smell some more.... citrus or rosemary maybe.

cant wait to was on thursday :( ... may end up cowashing more with this sulphur game :yep:

Last night I prepooed with Vatika oil (totally forgot I had this bottle) and cleansed with Curl Junkie Daily Fix. I then mixed coconut oil and honey in my Tresemme Naturals conditioner (did a short DC). I eventually sealed my hair with Darcy's Cherry Kernel Nectar and the ends with Jane Carter Nourish & Shine. I used HTGE on my scalp.

My hair is a little dry from the hotter weather we've been having (nothing like the rest of the country) and I have a hard time keeping my hair sealed and moisturized.

Just used Marie Dean's Baobab Oil Blend in Cranberry/Pomegrante with my Leave-In.

Will probably use a little Hairitage Hydrations "Sprout" after my Hair Dries.

I think I'm going to overnight pre-poo with hempseed or coconut oils... maybe I'll just use coconut since it is strengthening.

Back