Oils,Grease,& Oil(based)Pomades,Butters July 1 - Sept 30

I also have Shea Moisture Reconstrutive Elixir but I really have no idea how to use it. Anybody using or have this product??

edients Butyrospermum Parkii Oil (Shea Butter) , Argan Oil , Vegetable Squalane , Carrot Oil , Macadamia Nut Oil , Isopropyl Myristate , Avocado Oil , Castor Oil , Sebacic Acid , Sea Kelp Extract , Essential Oil Blend , Lonicera Caprifolium Flower and Lonicera Japonica Flower Extract (Honeysuckle and Japanese Honeysuckle) , Tocopherol (Vitamin E)

Natural & Organic Hair Care

img.jpeg

greenandchic

Me Too.:lick:

I have the:
Plum
Cherry
Peach
Watermelon

I'm kinda frustrated with the Watermelon because it doesn't Spritz well. The bottle is 'defective'.:ohwell: *smells good tho'*

greenandchic said:
I'm intrigued about SILKtáge. Its a pretty penny, but the ingredients look good...I wonder if its something I can make myself.

Your right about the $$$$ wow I would like to see some reviews first but it does look interesting

rollersetting for the first time in 2 years! i'll be using some blue magic coconut oil to seal when i'm done, and some of my lenzi's request growth revitalizer on my scalp as well.

Twisted with SM CES. Then sealed with castor oil. In the morning, I'll take them down with Camellia oil.

I've been busy so I wasn't able to post but I'm still using oils for HOT's ,pre-poo's & sealing and using pomades & butters for sealing and styling.

Now I'm in kinky twists I'll mostly be using hair trigger on my scalp 2x a week and would DC every other week with my oil mix either under a conditioning cap or steaming.

Took out my Senegalese twists today. I forgot how much I hated the detangling process. I was losing mad hair, so I stopped and now I am soaking my hair. I drenched it in olive oil and grapeseed oil and put a cap on it. Now I've added some conditioner. Hopefully the oil will save my hair.

Back