Oils,Grease,& Oil(based)Pomades,Butters July 1 - Sept 30

I'm late but I would like to join since I'm already doing it......

Oils
-My herbal infused oil I made (base oil is coconut)
-olive oil for oil rinses
-vatika oil
-CASTOR OIL <----my love. (HOT, oil rinse, and a pre-seal)
-avocado oil
-jojoba oil
-grapeseed oil

Butters
-Shea butter (enhanced w/ oils and aloe)
-Searching for a good deal on avocado butter

Pomades
-Right now I'm sealing with murray's beeswax but currently working on my own natural pomade

Grease
-Using Dax but currently working on a homemade grease also

Doing an Overnight Oil Soak with: "It's Perfectly Natural's" Replenish Pre-Poo Rx

"Unrefined Shea Butter, Silk Amino Acids, Botanically Infused Oils, Wheat Protein, Honey, Rosemary Extract, Vitamin E"

Will Cowash in the a.m.:yep:

Mixed KBBHJ coco lime scent in with my trigga that helped the smell immensely. Applied to scalp & hair.

Forgot to add that I massaged my scalp with Trigger the night before, and pre-pooed with Cocoveda yesterday. 'Sealed' with Pumpkin/carrot seed defrizzer oil last night and this morning.

Cowashed my Overnight Oil Soak (It's Perfectly Natural Replenish Rx) out with Hairveda's Moist 24/7.

Will use Marie Dean's Baobab Oil (Blend) in Cranberry/Pomegrante with my Leave-In and hop under the dryer

IDareT'sHair said:
Doing an Overnight Oil Soak with: "It's Perfectly Natural's" Replenish Pre-Poo Rx

"Unrefined Shea Butter, Silk Amino Acids, Botanically Infused Oils, Wheat Protein, Honey, Rosemary Extract, Vitamin E"

Will Cowash in the a.m.:yep:

That buttery goodness won't clean the hair well ,doesbt have ionic surfactants in it .

I'm in

Oils
wheat germ
olive
coconut
grapseed
jojoba
carrot
I use this oils for DC's

Grease Twist outs and sealing and etc:grin:
Royal Crown
Sulfur 8

That buttery goodness won't clean the hair well ,doesbt have ionic surfactants in it .

Kindheart

Yeah, it's an Oil-based Treatment to pre-treat your hair before "Shampooing" and I just wanted to finish it up.:look:

Do you have this one?

I wasn't looking for any cleansing properities in it. I had like a corner left and wanted to use it up.:yep:

@Brownie518

Just rubbed in a little IPN Basil & Lemongrass. Like the consistency and how it makes my Hair feel.:grin:

Not a 'fan' of the Lemongrass scent tho' :ohwell:

When I finish this up: 1 Jar & 1 8 ounce back/up, it won't be a repurchase.:nono:

IDareT'sHair said:
Kindheart

Yeah, it's an Oil-based Treatment to pre-treat your hair before "Shampooing" and I just wanted to finish it up.:look:

Do you have this one?

I wasn't looking for any cleansing properities in it. I had like a corner left and wanted to use it up.:yep:

Silly me i read u were going to cowash with it ,sorry i always read in a rush :( . Is it any good ?i dont have it but would love to ! Where did you get it from?

Just spritz with HV Hydra & Applied Shea Moisture Hibiscus Smoothie...Sealed with Sunflower oil...

*Hair is very moisturized & soft..Its 100 degrees strong today,no air..My hair stayed nice in a bun & didn't dry out...

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:
Back