May 11,12,13...What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Happy Mother's Day to All the Mothers, Sisters, Aunties, Wives, SO's etc.....

All the Lovely Women on the Forum you are all Beautiful and worthy of a Special Shout out!

That being said: What are Your Weekend Plans to Nuture & Nourish Your hair?

Saturday I plan to:

Re-neutralize, chelate etc.....
Claudie's Fortifying Conditioner for a Cowash
Claudie's Reconstructor under dryer *no plastic cap*
Apply Coffee. Put Marie Dean Calendua & Chamomile on Top & Steam
Do ACV Rinse
Use Tea Blend with my Leave-In
Dry under dryer

And YOU????????

freshlikemoi

I'm going to buy the Kinky Curly Custard and try it out on my hair tomorrow.

I haven't been able to get a sleek well defined ponytail bun so that's my goal! *crosses fingers*

JFemme

Experimenting with Aveda's new Invati line, and searching for salon to micro braid hair in a few weeks... Gotta start now, so I will be ready for the heat...

sckri23

Baggy all Friday day and night
rinse on Saturday as Co-wash and deep condition
put Cantu leave in on from roots to ends
Air dry
seal ends with bergamot hair and scalp conditioner and tie up
Sunday is SHOW OFF DAY lols

*~SCKRI23~* via LHCF app

coyacoy

Hard protein treatment using komaza care followed by a moisturizing conditioner! So looking forward to this!

Mische

USPS says my Darcy's Botanicals order arrived, so I'm going to wash, use my Okra and then DC with the Pumpkin conditioner followed by the Pumpkin spice daily leave in. I'll airdry using the scarf method and throw in a couple of flexi rods once it's almost fully dry to smooth my ends.

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
Either Sat or Sun -Spritz Shi Natuals Tea, throw on some Mozeke Carrot Protein & Moisturizing DC, let it marinate, co-wash it out with Mozeke Avocado cleansing cream, moisturize with what mozeke stuff I have, may be throw on some Trigga!

youwillrise

Did all my hair stuff a few days early. It was actually a 3 day process. Detangled on Tuesday night. Bentonite clayed on Wednesday. Ovenight dc wed to thurs morning...LOC moisture method & style in twists on Thursday night.

Dc'ed with shea moisture restorative and slapped some of my crazy oil/butter mix on top. Moisturized with the water/aloe vera juice, more of the oil/butter mix and shea moisture curl & style creme/darcys botanicals peach kernel hydrating milk on top.

And there we have it.

SimJam

going to the salon tonight (my grand aunt will be 90 on saturday and of course taking mommy out on sunday)

I bring my own products to the salon so I'll be

washing with diluted Dr bronners
DCing with SM purification mask
Oyin hair dew (leave in)
corn row and twist with SM curling souffle mixed with the anti breakage mask (best twist out everrrrr)

itismehmmkay

Since I probably am going to wash tonight, may do a prepoo of the Glover's. Think that's how I'll be able to join the Sulfur challenge.

Ronnieaj

Pretty much the same as last week: (all in twists)

Prepoo with Mozeke amla infusion
Tea rinse tomorrow for 45 minutes
Coffee/catnip tea rinse, followed by DC for 30 minutes (don't know which one yet though)
Rinse, acv rinse
Moisture and seal

EbonyCPrincess

Wash & DC with Steam - Kerapro for dry to very dry hair.
To style I think I'm going to do a rodset updo. Or perhaps a curly rollerset.

Lissa0821

My hair is doing so well so I am going to stick with my weekend routine. I will prepoo with a cremaide oil mixture. I will wash, condition with 2 minute Aphogee and deep condition with Creme of Nature Argan oil conditioner mixed with honey and oil.

LifeafterLHCF

Wash-clarify
Protein-2 step
Relax on Monday night
Blow dry,flat iron,wrap,set
Whip it back and forth on Tuesday for the new job lol..

Britt

Just washed and deep conditioned w/ KBB poo and Luscious Locks mask. Used sweet ambrosia as a leave in as well 2 pumps of Garnier serum. Rollerset my hair, and now I'm under the dryer waiting to be done.

LightEyedMami

I rinsed my hair with really warm water to remove buildup, deep conditioned for a few hours, did mild protein and put in aks and grapeseed oil in my hair, I will be flat ironing tomorrow....besides that i might start making some wigs to wear to cut the boredom a bit.

AyannaDivine

I DC'd for a few hours earlier today, rinsed and pulled back into a bun w/ SM Curling Souffle. I should be cornrowing my hair in preparation for my wig but I'm too lazy lol. Instead I'll just throw in some twists tonight and cornrow & make my wig tomorrow.