January 11,12,13...What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans?

lamaria211

I ended up CWing yesterday with Wen 613. Tomorrow I'm going to wash with CON Argan oil poo, DC with La Bomba deep treatment for a few hrs (45mins using heat) , CW with Aussie Moist. Crece Pelo leave in (I'm trying to use it up) and seal with macadamia natural healing oil. Air dry and bun.

Pinkerton

Saturday

Pre-pooed with Agave Nectar/Coconut Oil & Hair Mayo for about 4 hours
Co washed
M&S with Babassu DC & Castor Oil

Sunday

Randomly decided to do another henna treatment. Currently sitting with head under a cap for the next 6-7 hours or so.

Last edited:

Bajanmum

I might DC again tomorrow (Sunday). I'll see how it feels when it's dry. I may get away with waiting til Wash Day Wednesday.

DCing with Claudies Deep Moisturizing Conditioner. Third treatment in one weekend. I hope this is my last pro overload...Ever!

moniq

Co-Cleanse - L'oreal Evercreme Cleansing Conditioner
Condition - L'oreal Eversleek Reparative Smoothing Conditioner
Towel dry with Turbie Twist
LOC - Liquid - Aphogee Keratin & Green Tea Restructurizer, Oil - Hot Six Oil, Cream - Cantu Shea Butter Leave In Conditioning Repair Cream
Bun

lamaria211

I ended up CWing yesterday with Wen 613. Tomorrow I'm going to wash with CON Argan oil poo, DC with La Bomba deep treatment for a few hrs (45mins using heat) , CW with Aussie Moist. Crece Pelo leave in (I'm trying to use it up) and seal with macadamia natural healing oil. Air dry and bun.

Ended up using Loreal Advanced hair care Smooth Intense condish today for my CW. There on sale at Walgreens for 3.99 I'm going to get 2 more!

coyacoy

Think I'm gonna wash with HQS white tea clarifying shampoo then dc with SD vanilla silk....final rinse with CR rinse...then use the LOC method (L will be DB cocoa soothing cream.....O will be JBCO.....and C will be QB AOHC) then stretch to dry by b/d on cool!!! Love weekend hair maintenance

Wound up prepooing with the last tiiva condish i own mixed it with avocado oil....washed with CR 3n1 cleanse then dc'd w/SD vanilla silk and final rinse with Claudie's ....loc method then today added claudies mango rinse as leave in followed by oyin burnt sugar pomade...hair is stable...saw too many little broken hairs this wash so upping my protein game to get thangs under control!!

calibella218

About to...

Wash with Tresseme Naturals Shampoo
DC with CHI Infra Treatment
Blow-dry with CHI Silk Infusion
Flat Iron
Wrap...and be don't for the week!