Just throwing this out there for comments....

carrie

Some of the ladies were posting about using Sulphur 8, Glovers and that Frenchee stuff for growth. The key ingredients are sulphur and pine tar. The Sulphur 8 and the Glovers have, shall we say "distinct" smells. I am curious about the products, but can't walk around smelling! What do you guys think about using a Pine tar/sulphur shampoo followed by a good conditioner? Do you think this would be beneficial??????

Just wondering.

sassygirl125

Professional PJ
I think these kinds of products would be great for your fitness competitions. The other girls would get dizzy and tumble off the stage.

Seriously, though--I could be wrong, but I think the key to the success of these products is letting them "marinate" on the scalp for a while.

NYCchild

I used to use Tgel shampoo by neutrogena and then conditioner and it was ok. BUT now im letting the Glovers (thank goodness im a pj - after all tha rave i ran out and gat it) stay on my scalp overnight or for an hour or two and then use regular shampoo and conditioner and that for me is more beneficial. i.e. interms of my dandruff and itchy scalp, cant say it has contributed to growth at all.
I use the sulphur8 to grease my scalp once a week.

oh i have no glovers smell at all.

karezone

My grandmother's mother's mother used Glovers on everyones head and if you ask anyone in my family what to use to grow hair. Glover's will be the first words out of their mouths. Glovers comes in two scents, regular and floral. The floral really isn't all that floral so, less is more my mom uses a q-tip dipped in the stuff on her scalp. She says it is especcially good if you have short pieces that you want to grow out.

jaded_faerie

i usually smell it when i open the bottle and am applying it to my scalp but the scent doesnt stay too long for me...it also isnt that bad to me

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
I have been successful with the glover's and S8 alone. I'm gonna add the fenchee's and see if I get more growth.