SC here we come

MrsQueeny

Mods please don't move this, I do have a review posted below. I wanted to post this under this heading because I know there are some who only read this board. We are having a meeting in Columbia South Carolina for those who may be interested. The info has been posted on the Meetings board so check it out please.

Now, I have been using my MTG, WGHO, Glovers, and castor oil mixture on my 15 year olds head. She got cornrows about 3 weeks ago and they look old because her new growth is unbelievable. She got more than me and I use it more often. I am hoping she will let me take some pics (she thinks I'm crazy but yet everytime she washes her hair, she bugs me to put MY stuff in HER hair). I have only been applying it to hers like once or twice a week at the most. She said she doesn't mind smelling like bacon as long as her hair is growing!!! I don't know which one is working but I am a true believer in the sulfur products. Also I mixed the Sulphur 8 medicated grease with the wonder grow sulphur that I think I have a pic of in my album. Anyway I use that in between washings and it makes my scalp tingle and my newgrowth is soft. Take care Q

Last edited:

meka

Girl I just bought me a new jar of Sulfur 8. I have been using it and awaiting the wonderful results. I will see you Columbia, SC!!!

LABETT

I am glad that SC is finally going to have a meeting so EXCITED.
I am only doing the MTG oil have not tried sulfur 8 yet.

kitchen_tician

Yippee for SC!!! GO GAMECOCKS!!!! :weird:

Oh yeah "Q", you may want to put the meeting info in your siggy also.

Congrats on your daughter's growth!!!