Introduction - Hello, How are You? I'm Toufa

toufa

Welcome,

All the items you want to try are great, but they might not be the best choice for a newbie. It has been suggested that you start out slowly and add as your hair improves. That is the best choice.

I make my own potion and love it, but I started using castor oil, and knew my hair loved castor oil. All growth stimulating products work well on healthy hair. Many increase shedding and can be drying, these two items are detrimental on hair that is already dry. Once you know your hair and it's growth rate, it can be fun to add growth aids.

Black Tea rinses strengthens the hair, and reduce hair shedding just like protein can, and both of these can be drying too. I wouldn't combine this with potion or MTG because it would be too drying for most naturals.

Great to hear your hair loves the baggy method. Enjoy your hair journey, it can be so rewarding.

:thankyou:Seamonster! Thank you for the advice. I am slowing down a bit, especially with the castor oil. It's starting to itch my scalp. I could barely wait to get home and co-wash it out. :nono: I may have to choose a different oil for my scalp. :ohwell:

Last edited:

toufa

Welcome, you seem soooo excited

Happy you found the forum and already applying some of the things here but as stated already, don't hop on everything because it is new to you and was successful to others (been there - done that) Sometimes it works out for you and other times eeeeh not so much.

Blessings with your journey and yes plz find out how to post pics:look:

:thankyou:for the advice and the welcome, Ijanei. I plan on signing up for a fotiki album and will try to post pics this weekend! :)

toufa

好啊!那么, 我们可以什么时候都一起聊聊天。 你学汉语学了多长时间?

不好意思. :look: 我得说 很多年没有机会 练习说中文, 所以 我怕我已忘记了大多的. 我试试看! *** 找起来字典 *** 那麽… 这个... 那麽… LOL! 实际说, 我在大学学过了几年的汉语,也在外留学 了两年. 请问, 是什么让你对中国/中文 感兴趣? 你学有多久了? 你想在那儿工作吗? 这儿里面可能有错. 对不起,中文退步了很多. :)

*留学[FONT=&quot]([/FONT][FONT=&quot]不能[/FONT][FONT=&quot]除[/FONT][FONT=&quot]那[/FONT][FONT=&quot]奇怪[/FONT][FONT=&quot]的[/FONT][FONT=&quot]号[/FONT] [FONT=&quot])[/FONT]

Last edited: