Hello,I'm New

DaDragonPrincess

Hello everyone of LHCF,my name is Fatima a.k.a Princess. I just found out about this forum,its very busy with lots of people and i'm happy to be here and hope to make new friends and get in alot of challenges,etc.

A little about me:

Age-24 but looks between 16 or 18,lol

Location-South Carolina

Job,Career,etc- Model,Makeup Artist student,Avon Sales Rep. Insurence Student, I teach Modeling and give Fashion advice, Sales Person.

Favorite Color-Pink 'All day,everyday, lol'

Addictions-Beauty products,Fashion,Food,Yoga,and flat irons.

Birthday-Oct. 30 1983

Hair Length- Bra strap Length

Goals at LHCF-Break my addiction to flat irons and take hair vitamins.

I'm happy to be here!!! :drunk::drunk::drunk: Do anyone have any advice for me being a newbie here?

I will post hair pictures soon.

SEMO

Welcome to the neighborhood!! :) If you want hair advice, it would be helpful to know if you are relaxed or natural.

DaDragonPrincess

Thanks yall, and I get a relaxer like maybe every month for new growth, but I try to make it stretch, which I think I should join that relaxer stretch challenge.

Hot40

Hello everyone of LHCF,my name is Fatima a.k.a Princess. I just found out about this forum,its very busy with lots of people and i'm happy to be here and hope to make new friends and get in alot of challenges,etc.

A little about me:

Age-24 but looks between 16 or 18,lol

Location-South Carolina

Job,Career,etc- Model,Makeup Artist student,Avon Sales Rep. Insurence Student, I teach Modeling and give Fashion advice, Sales Person.

Favorite Color-Pink 'All day,everyday, lol'

Addictions-Beauty products,Fashion,Food,Yoga,and flat irons.

Birthday-Oct. 30 1983

Hair Length- Bra strap Length

Goals at LHCF-Break my addiction to flat irons and take hair vitamins.

I'm happy to be here!!! :drunk::drunk::drunk: Do anyone have any advice for me being a newbie here?

I will post hair pictures soon.

Hello I am new here as well started yesterday Welcome:hiya::welcome: