How are you using your OCT/MT?

Shaley

I just took my starting pics. Has anyone tried this on their eyebrows? i decided I would since the last time that I had them waxed, she left me with half a brow.:ohwell:

When they grow back I'll be getting them threaded instead.

I've been using it on my eyebrows for the past 2 weeks. It is definitely darker which I assume is thicker also. (spots are filling in)

Lebiya

Good thread!

I have all three and this is how I plan on using it:

Shampooing (every other day)…leave on for 2-3 mins..rinse

Apply the crème rinse …cover w/bag, leave on for 1-2 hours –rinse

Apply the Cell therapy as a leave in (On scalp and hair)

Is anyone rinsing out the Crème Rinse? Or are y’all leaving it in like the Cell therapy?

this stuff is too expensive to wash out!!!

I use the creme rinse and I rinse it out.

I have changed my regimine just a little.

Shampoo
Cell Therapy -5 min
Creme rinse
Apply cell therapy to scalp and length of hair.
Seal with my oil mixture
baggie all night

In the morning repeat process except baggie, I put my hair in a pony tail using my "Mane Clip" and start my day.

I've been using it on my eyebrows for the past 2 weeks. It is definitely darker which I assume is thicker also. (spots are filling in)

I am starting to notice a difference already, mine are getting darker and filling in as well, I just noticed it.

If my hair continues to grow and not fall out considering the drugs my Dr. has me taking (one is known for causing hair loss), I will be a happy camper:yep:

gorgeoushair

Right now I'm using the MT. I use it at least 3 times a week(sometimes everyday) after I spray my scalp with Surge or some braid spray. I'm currently in a sew in.

I'm hoping to try the creme rinse, the poo, and either one of the sprays.

Also I'm going to oder some SAA so I can add that to the MT. I already have the castor oil and vitamin e:grin:

bluediamond0829

great thread i have my OCT but havent used it yet because im waiting to take my weave out to start using it.

okay quick question any of you ladies wearing a weave and using OCT? Which product are u using? I can squeeze up in my hair with a applicator bottle to apply something.

Last edited:

jrae

Jrae-
Do you rollerset every morning?

No - I'm too lazy/busy. :lachen:

Even when I do rollerset, it is rarely my entire head. I only do that right after a wash or on special occasions. During the week, my typical rollerset is a ponytail or a mohawk rollerset.

Ponytail = very loose ponytail with a few rollers in it
Mohawk = using a banana clip in vertically, I use 3-4 rollers.

Other days, I'll rollerset just the front and wear a pony tail.

Well, my OCT lasted exactly a week, so I order the MT Rebuilder, Premier Creme Rinse, Premier Color Intensifying Shampoo and Premier Rehydrant Spray. I will continue to use it the same way.

vegasQT

I am trying it now. I have only been using this mixture a few days. Its 6 ounces of MT, one tube of MN and some oil. I was just wondering if anyone has tried it. I guess I'll see how it goes.

Please let me know the results. I havent received my MT yet, I will try it once I receive at least I know it wont go to waste.

I finally received my MT and it smells the same. I am happy that I made the switch from the OCT to MT, I think that it will definately last longer for me and my girls.

I will go ahead and try it with the MN so that at least it won't go to waste and see what happens.

Miosy

I just starting using it and this is how I plan to use it:

As a overnight treatment once a week on dry hair and then wash and deep condtion as usual next day.
(mixing with DI water in a spray bottle and spraying on my scalp)

I'll post my results in about 4 weeks!!

Last edited:

JustKiya

I just starting using it and this is how I plan to use it:

As a overnight treatment once a week on dry hair and then wash and deep condtion as usual next day.

I'll post my results in about 4 weeks!!

MT is a high protein treatment, so if you have any issues with protein sensitivity, you might not want to use it on your length that often.

Most people who were seeing increased growth were seeing it from using on their scalp, not on their hair.

Good luck, and HHG!!!!!

Miosy

MT is a high protein treatment, so if you have any issues with protein sensitivity, you might not want to use it on your length that often.

Most people who were seeing increased growth were seeing it from using on their scalp, not on their hair.

Good luck, and HHG!!!!!

Thanks for the info :yep:

britskie

I'm also interested to know if anyone is using MN and MT/OCT at the same time. And what results (if any) they are getting.

Since my OCT (cell therapy, only lasted me a week and it took a week for me to receive my MT I just received that yesterday) ran out, for the week that I had been waiting I would wash my hair with oct shampoo and dc with the creme rinse for about 15 min rinse and put conditioner and oil on my hair put my hair in its usual pony tail, so I haven't been baggying.

Are there any of you out there that have been baggying regularly with either OCT or MT that has noticed a difference?